Success Rate w/ women vol: i'm battin' horribly, fambs

Originally Posted by Al Audi

flame suit ready but

i put bodybuilding, money, and knowledge over women

i get laid but its not a concern like my early 20s, i actually try not to cum TOO much, once a week is fine now, like yesterday i smashed an im good for the coming week, all that cumming will drain your brain power and energy
keep my brain strong and my test levels up

Are you joking or is there true science to that statement?
embarassed.gif

You have nothing to lose by talking to a beautiful woman. In fact each time you strike out, you should be learning something.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

flame suit ready but

i get laid but its not a concern like my early 20s, i actually try not to cum TOO much, once a week is fine now, like yesterday i smashed an im good for the coming week, all that cumming will drain your brain power and energy

embarassed.gif

It kills me inside...a little piece of me dies whenever that happens its always a combo of lost interest, flaking is what happens 90% of the time

Last week I got this girls "number" she said she was from New Jersey, I asked for her number she said "937-xxx-xxxx" little did she know I went to school in ohio for two years and I know thats a dayton area area code
frown.gif
...first time I ever got a fake number, i was so salted

serious multi quote ensues, fambs..
i feel like silly putty.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

8-9 : 1 ratio is where your problem lies.
not sure if you're taking a jab at me or not...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

A female can only smash so many dudes OP

I know what you mean.... but think about it..

chicks get D coming at them from all directions all day long..... You get 10 nunbers, the girls get about 30+ numbers. They will smash the dudes they know and the ones that have put in significant work. 

If your good looking then the odds have increased.....

AT THE END ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING..... its that timing that brings success 85% of the time. Then again females make NO sense.... You can even get to fingering and not get it in smh
that's the thing though, fambs... i'm like this...  you prolly gettin the D from several directions. i'm not expecting no girl to be a virgin, but i'm not finna put in work if A. you're uninteresting and B. you givin it up so quick to other guys... they prolly said the right thing, or did the right thing....
if i dont say or do that right thing, and i know you giving it up, i'm not finna court you, or stay up all night trying to figure out what it is....  plus, if a girl sees that you trying to get that vajj and they can get stuff up out of you without giving up said vajj, they'll MILK you.

this includes

-time

-attention

-money

sums it up though, fambs...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fly23s

money over women 
just sayin

i think we can all agree w/ this fambs...
but when it comes down to it, sometimes you want a chick that's not a downright jumpoff that you can take out to dinner, or go to the movies, or come over a chill.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I strike out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much myself. I have #s and I've tryed and it has gone NO WHERE. I'm 0 for 30+ right now 
30t6p3b.gif
 forever alone. Girls say I'm cute but it ALWAYS ends with YOUR A NICE GUY 
tired.gif
Originally Posted by backpacker23

All that striking out takes a toll on your self esteem, i know it has on mine, not even going to lie! Being single has its pro's and con's. Sometimes you feel like you need someone to call or atleast kick it with. I got a number from some girl last week from the club and i haven't even bothered to call her. Tbh i'm kinda interested in one of my coworker but i want to think she feeling me but other days i get the feeling she isn't. I been striking out so much i'm getting used to the fact of being single, sometimes i feel i'm going to be single forever 
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
Originally Posted by taymane23

I feel where you comin from famb dog wit me it's usually me finding out that they don't have it all in the mental dept. 

I'm too young to be wifing anything but I lose interest even before smashin on somethin.

i-know-that-feel-bro-i-know-that-feel.jpg

Originally Posted by rtdix214

just call em bro they love convo. conversation rules the nation

its a fine line fambs... some chicks will SHUTTER at the thought of talking on the phone. they'd rather just text their fingers away.
i'm a busy guy... i have school, basketball, and work... i MAYBE get one night off every month to where i dont have to get up early from practice, or go to work, or study for a test.

so during that other time, i'm off doing other stuff... making money, or droppin buckets on oppenents, or trying to get my GPA up...

i do not have the time to sit on the phone, or on skype, and just play 20 questions... we can do that when you are PHYSICALLY IN MY PRESENCE. 

i think i was just aiming at chicks w/ too much time on their hands... or i'm uninteresting...

frown.gif
frown.gif

i'm gettin back w/ my chick though... just seems kinda depressing when i looked back on it...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

thats why I dont even consider getting at a female until she shows proficient interest in me....if we make eye contact its usually a go....but I had this one chick who used to eye *@#% me everytime i saw her in college....but when i got her number she flaked on a !!+@# hardbody...stupid %#@**
30t6p3b.gif
(I later added her on facebook and she is definitely a little skeezer)

thats why i keep it moving....i use that energy most dudes give to the females to fuel my creativity and such....I know I'll find one eventually...or maybe I won't...life goes on

Originally Posted by jermz101

It kills me inside...a little piece of me dies whenever that happens its always a combo of lost interest, flaking is what happens 90% of the time

Last week I got this girls "number" she said she was from New Jersey, I asked for her number she said "937-xxx-xxxx" little did she know I went to school in ohio for two years and I know thats a dayton area area code
frown.gif
...first time I ever got a fake number, i was so salted
she might've lived there for a while & never changed her number.

A few of my boys here in ATL got 718 area codes.

I got a chick that I hit up whenever I'm in MIA and she got a 404 area code.

Since you were unsure, did you call her out on that when she gave it to you?

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by jm2000

Man up and stop psyching yourself out. That simple

The real question is; how many women in college or in life have you really been impressed by?

Ive never been fully impressed by a female when I really think about. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Exactly. Keep this mentality. It takes a little bit of the pressure off, and actually evens the playing field. Chicks will sense it also, adding points to your seductive status.

And to add. I strike out often, but not when it counts. It's funny to me when I strike out though, I find humility in the situations. The one's that matter, I approach the situations with importance. Striking out is not an option, which also means if I give this woman more respect then she deserves, and more energy than she deserves, than to me... that is also striking out. So I make sure they are worth that heartbreak that can happen so inevitably.

Originally Posted by fly23s

money over women
just sayin
Ultimately....

but if you don't use it, you lose it!
grin.gif

Well, at least the problem here isn't the fact you can't even get the numbers...so at least you have a good-enough approach with women. If you're only down for some one-nighters then you gotta build up rapport with them, more so than the quick little thing and getting the number. Knowing how sloppy chicks can be these days, it's still not too common to find one leaving with a stranger (I've only heard of 1 2-3 stories so far, and one of em was yesterday). But yeah, just be real with a chick, they can sense when you're spitting that 'game' at em...and depending on how much they like you to begin with, it can work...but I think keeping it real works well the most. Hell, I met my girlfriend at a party and I told her straight up I came up to her because I really wanted the bag of chips she was holding. These women always hearing the same ol "aww let me buy you a drink" "are you hurt, cuz you must've fallen from heaven" !$%*$%+% 99% of the time. You'll throw em off if you give em that real-%@@@ and they like a surprise such as that. But, it is also a game of averages. Women go through emotional rollercoasters within minutes at a time....even if you did everything right, her feelings may have changed and theres nothing you can really do about it. So just keep truckin' and eventually....
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
God, I miss being single at times
frown.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

i keep it moving....i use that energy most dudes give to the females to fuel my creativity and such....I know I'll find one eventually...or maybe I won't...life goes on

pimp.gif
This is my mentality in a nutshell.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

i keep it moving....i use that energy most dudes give to the females to fuel my creativity and such....I know I'll find one eventually...or maybe I won't...life goes on

pimp.gif
This is my mentality in a nutshell.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

flame suit ready but

embarassed.gif
Sexual transmutation b'...look it up.

My success rate is like Rondo from the arc and I don't care 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to be good with females isn't going to get me a Lamborghini, it's not going to help my parents live comfortably, it's not going to make me ripped, not going to help me graduate college and achieve my wildest dreams possible. All it's going to do is make me better with females. Which doesn't sound nearly as good as flying around Dubai in a private jet.

Don't get me wrong... I'd love to have the most beautiful women chilling with me at all times, but it's not worth giving up what I could have if I didn't focus on them. Like others have said, I'll use the energy to be a better person.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

flame suit ready but

embarassed.gif
Sexual transmutation b'...look it up.

eek.gif
Mind blown
I should be a  Successful genius

Originally Posted by scshift

Trying to be good with females isn't going to get me a Lamborghini, it's not going to help my parents live comfortably, it's not going to make me ripped, not going to help me graduate college and achieve my wildest dreams possible. All it's going to do is make me better with females. Which doesn't sound nearly as good as flying around Dubai in a private jet.

Don't get me wrong... I'd love to have the most beautiful women chilling with me at all times, but it's not worth giving up what I could have if I didn't focus on them. Like others have said, I'll use the energy to be a better person.
While all this is true, I'll agree to disagree. Personally I feel the higher my success rate is = the happier i feel = grades go up = your more motivated and etc. I dunno I just always thought when I'm getting constant P everything else in life just seems "better." Atleast temporarily.

It's all about taking options away from women, you have to show them that there is no better option than you, that's basically what marriage is, she still has options but she doesn't feel the need to exercise them because you've made her feel comfortable where she's at.

My success rate is pretty high mainly because i don't take chicks numbers, i give em mine. If they're serious they'll call, if not I'll never hear from them again.

A nice percentage of women are just flaky as hell which is why I don't ask them much, I tell them what I'm gonna do. I don't ask if I can take her out Saturday, I simply ask if she'll be ready on Saturday at 9 and the only thing she may change is the time,"I won't be ready at 9 how about 10?" Then I just agree and ride out.

Actually, i do that with everything in life...jobs, women, friends and the whole nine

Originally Posted by All Ready

It's all about taking options away from women, you have to show them that there is no better option than you, that's basically what marriage is, she still has options but she doesn't feel the need to exercise them because you've made her feel comfortable where she's at.

My success rate is pretty high mainly because i don't take chicks numbers, i give em mine. If they're serious they'll call, if not I'll never hear from them again.

A nice percentage of women are just flaky as hell which is why I don't ask them much, I tell them what I'm gonna do. I don't ask if I can take her out Saturday, I simply ask if she'll be ready on Saturday at 9 and the only thing she may change is the time,"I won't be ready at 9 how about 10?" Then I just agree and ride out.

Actually, i do that with everything in life...jobs, women, friends and the whole nine

This. If they're interested they'll hit you up, if not, then no time was wasted.  Assertiveness goes a long way

Originally Posted by Be Easy

There must be something in the air my G. Been striking out hard since the summer time, can't lie. I'm talking about girls of all elk. Legit 10s, couple 5s, maybe a 4, some 6s, 7s, and 8s. I get numbers, chat it up for a bit, when it comes time to chill they flake. It won't even matter if they are the ones hitting me up first. It definitely throws off your game. There's been a lot of knowledge dropped in this thread though. The dude who said how many girls have honestly impressed you was spot on. But that aside, sometimes you just need the buns, comfort, someone to complain to, someone to go out and kick it with. I'm just tired of texting with these girls and it going absolutely nowhere. The best time to get buns is when you just do you. Always works out that way. Waiting is a &*&% though.

This is my situation exactly.
Ive been single since the summer and Ive been clubbing heavy, meeting alot of different girls. Some decent, some bad. Half of them dont
respond to the the first text or after the first few texts, particularly the ones from out of town. The other half will talk or text all day for the most
part but when it comes to chillin you cant catch them. Either that or they'll chill 1 or 2 times and then start flaking after that. It gets pretty frustrating
b/c you have 5-6 girls at a time that youre talking to/texting and none of them are going anywhere. Im to the point where I really dont want to
put forth any more effort to try to bag women or pursue the ones Ive already met, although that would mean that Im ruling out my chance
of getting new buns. Lose/lose situation, really. Majority of these women seem really interested in me initially and many will go so far as to
say things like "you're different in a good way" or "I've never met a guy like you before" which all sounds well and good but I'd rather remind
them of the dude they let smash.
laugh.gif
 Im thinking maybe if I fall back and just not think about it then maybe something will just fall in my lap
but I also feel like if you're not being proactive then nothing is going to happen so I just don't really know at this point.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Be Easy

There must be something in the air my G. Been striking out hard since the summer time, can't lie. I'm talking about girls of all elk. Legit 10s, couple 5s, maybe a 4, some 6s, 7s, and 8s. I get numbers, chat it up for a bit, when it comes time to chill they flake. It won't even matter if they are the ones hitting me up first. It definitely throws off your game. There's been a lot of knowledge dropped in this thread though. The dude who said how many girls have honestly impressed you was spot on. But that aside, sometimes you just need the buns, comfort, someone to complain to, someone to go out and kick it with. I'm just tired of texting with these girls and it going absolutely nowhere. The best time to get buns is when you just do you. Always works out that way. Waiting is a &*&% though.

This is my situation exactly.
Ive been single since the summer and Ive been clubbing heavy, meeting alot of different girls. Some decent, some bad. Half of them dont
respond to the the first text or after the first few texts, particularly the ones from out of town. The other half will talk or text all day for the most
part but when it comes to chillin you cant catch them. Either that or they'll chill 1 or 2 times and then start flaking after that. It gets pretty frustrating
b/c you have 5-6 girls at a time that youre talking to/texting and none of them are going anywhere. Im to the point where I really dont want to
put forth any more effort to try to bag women or pursue the ones Ive already met, although that would mean that Im ruling out my chance
of getting new buns. Lose/lose situation, really. Majority of these women seem really interested in me initially and many will go so far as to
say things like "you're different in a good way" or "I've never met a guy like you before" which all sounds well and good but I'd rather remind
them of the dude they let smash.
laugh.gif
 Im thinking maybe if I fall back and just not think about it then maybe something will just fall in my lap
but I also feel like if you're not being proactive then nothing is going to happen so I just don't really know at this point.

this is some truth right here, fambs...

its hard to have that, "whatever" swag cuz you feel like you not doing anything about it...

Originally Posted by Executive76

Step your conversation game up.

i said already that i prolly just aint too interesting...

it just seems like i really dont want to put forth the effort cuz of all the empty trips...

i was at the mall today.. and a couple girls was like "waleeeee"... (they thought i looked like him"

they said it loud enough to where i would hear it, but to make it seem like they werent trying to...

i just kept it walkin... i ended up going into a store, and they FOLLOWED me in the store... and pretended they were looking at stuff... they didnt step but 2 feet in the store...

and when i walked out, they came out too...

i coulda said something, but i was just like "forget it, fambs"...

i think the fact that i'm gettin back w/ my chick has something to do w/ it... but even before, i could sense the hunger to holla at random chicks go away cuz almost ALL the time, it ends up and a fading text message convo followed by deletion from phone contacts...

i just dont be wanting to go to the max beast mode, doe...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

My success rate is like Rondo from the arc and I don't care 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You say your success rate is like Rondo from the arc and you don't care.. well obviously you do care deep down because you keep shooting. If you're trying to get females and it's not working out, instead of deflecting it and making excuses why not seek to improve yourself? 

Having traits that attract women (being in shape, confident, good conversationalist, funny, etc) are all traits that would lead to you being a better person as well. There are plenty of successful guys out there who also know how to attract females. Learning not to put %#%#$ on a pedestal will not negatively affect any other aspects of your life. 

Back
Top Bottom