Success Rate w/ women vol: i'm battin' horribly, fambs

Originally Posted by All Ready

It's all about taking options away from women, you have to show them that there is no better option than you, that's basically what marriage is, she still has options but she doesn't feel the need to exercise them because you've made her feel comfortable where she's at.

My success rate is pretty high mainly because i don't take chicks numbers, i give em mine. If they're serious they'll call, if not I'll never hear from them again.

A nice percentage of women are just flaky as hell which is why I don't ask them much, I tell them what I'm gonna do. I don't ask if I can take her out Saturday, I simply ask if she'll be ready on Saturday at 9 and the only thing she may change is the time,"I won't be ready at 9 how about 10?" Then I just agree and ride out.

Actually, i do that with everything in life...jobs, women, friends and the whole nine
pimp.gif

1. Facebook and other social networking has ruined the younger generation conversation skills, so when they do meet females they may be able to get the number in the club (easy) but lack good ole convo skills that keep her.
2. If she choses you then ur chose. you just have to keep building on that attraction by being unpredictable and mysterious
3. Like dude stated earlier..."how many women have really impressed your lifetime" ? You have to have this King-like mentality. They are here for our entertainment not the other
way around.
4. Give her the gift of missing you....again text rarely, and get off facebook. Women love a mystery and a challange. i could go on and one but........ you get the picture

It's all about taking options away from women, you have to show them that there is no better option than you, that's basically what marriage is, she still has options but she doesn't feel the need to exercise them because you've made her feel comfortable where she's at.

My success rate is pretty high mainly because i don't take chicks numbers, i give em mine. If they're serious they'll call, if not I'll never hear from them again.

A nice percentage of women are just flaky as hell which is why I don't ask them much, I tell them what I'm gonna do. I don't ask if I can take her out Saturday, I simply ask if she'll be ready on Saturday at 9 and the only thing she may change is the time,"I won't be ready at 9 how about 10?" Then I just agree and ride out.

Actually, i do that with everything in life...jobs, women, friends and the whole nine
images

Smh wish I could quote from my phone. A lot of what's in here is spot on. Women are just flaky sometimes and its best to just keep it moving when that happens.

Chick had the nerve to flake on our plans Saturday. I'm pissed that I haven't even gotten a peep from her after asking "where are you now"

Whatever though. O's gon o

Originally Posted by DT43

You say your success rate is like Rondo from the arc and you don't care.. well obviously you do care deep down because you keep shooting. If you're trying to get females and it's not working out, instead of deflecting it and making excuses why not seek to improve yourself? 

Having traits that attract women (being in shape, confident, good conversationalist, funny, etc) are all traits that would lead to you being a better person as well. There are plenty of successful guys out there who also know how to attract females. Learning not to put %#%#$ on a pedestal will not negatively affect any other aspects of your life. 

No sir. I haven't gotten at a girl with the intention to get her in 6 months. Now all I do is talk to the ones who are cool, nice people. I don't go out of my way to meet or introduce myself to any more girls anymore.

I'm not saying being good with women will make you unsuccessful. I just want to focus on other things and I don't want to spend time meeting or trying to attract anyone.

Do you think Larry Ellison, or Bill Gates, or Elon Musk spend time trying to figure out how to attract females? No... they have other things they want to focus on and look where they are now. Some people really want to have girls like them. I used to be like that, but now I really want to be successful in life, much more than I do with girls. There's nothing wrong with either, but I decided I wanted one more than the other. It's not an excuse.

its crazy i thought i was the only one having the worse luck

im on a serious drought. never had a problem with baggin chicks or talking to them but lately its been BATMAN

its getting mad annoying. like stated before im beginning to not even care anymore. i just keep it moving

all i know is i gotta change my technique or something.. lol

@ all ready..so you just tell a chick be ready at nine in those exact words..and leavet at that to see if she will flake or not

I have yet to meet women that are anything close to being educated. 99.9% are STILL in school, partying, and getting tattoos and fake tan sprays.

Down the road, they'll look like hand bags.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

@ all ready..so you just tell a chick be ready at nine in those exact words..and leavet at that to see if she will flake or not
I usually ask in the form of a question, it's just that my questions have limited alternative answers.  I simply ask if she'll be ready at 9 on saturday, she'll look confused and ask,"ready for what?"  That's when I tell her I'm picking her up and taking her out somewhere.  She'll usually smile and take the gesture as cute then it goes from cute to her actually agreeing to go.

Ex. if you ask a chick if you can take her out you're leaving the option of her saying no.  With my more aggressive method the only option for her is to adjust the time we're linking.  Can she still say no?  Of course, it just damn near never happens unless she had some serious plans made already and even then she'll offer up another time and keep hounding me until we finally link.

Women have way too many options, you gotta get in and dominate or she'll continue to flake.  Also they flake because they already have steady penis from someone else, they aren't just sitting home knitting sweaters.  When I deal with women I assume every woman I meet already has something to sit on whether they admit it or not, chicks stay having guy friends.

Can't believe I just typed all this out
roll.gif

It works tho
pimp.gif

Soooooo much knowledge spread
eek.gif
 Too much to quote
eek.gif
 Most of what was said here is the truth, but easier said then done guys
frown.gif
 Although whoever said getting girls makes you happy is right on. Makes me feel more motivated, alive, and just better in general. My way of thinking of the "female intellectual" has just grown a bit, and I'm a bit perplexed at some of these responses, in a good way
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

stressing over something so miniscule as this is not even worth it. Don't base your value on how much you appease others besides your family and tight group of friends who you value their opinion.
Wisdom

Trust me OP...you getting back with the old flame is 80% of the reason for not putting forth the effort. I'm speaking from experience.

Self-Confidence. It's a given, but still an anomaly for a lot of us going through a Single's drought.
Ambition. Like others already mentioned, focus on something important (or find something to work towards).

Open-mindedness. NT'ers (or the general population) can be real picky. But you gotta realize, for every dime that has passed you up, have you taken a self-evaluation at what you have to offer?

Once you figure these things out, grind towards your goals, make small (or steady) progress and keep yourself happy. You'll have someone interested before you know it.

Definitely cliche, but it works. If it has hasn't already then the key ingredient, is TIMING (with a bit of LUCK). No matter how good your game is, the one chick that will really hold you down, will come through when these elements are into play. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Trust me OP...you getting back with the old flame is 80% of the reason for not putting forth the effort. I'm speaking from experience.

prolly so fambs... and you know what...
i ain eem mad...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

OP, what is your avatar?
i took a picture of a peach's center-thingy-thing ...
#windowsillswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I usually ask in the form of a question, it's just that my questions have limited alternative answers.  I simply ask if she'll be ready at 9 on saturday, she'll look confused and ask,"ready for what?"  That's when I tell her I'm picking her up and taking her out somewhere.  She'll usually smile and take the gesture as cute then it goes from cute to her actually agreeing to go.

Ex. if you ask a chick if you can take her out you're leaving the option of her saying no.  With my more aggressive method the only option for her is to adjust the time we're linking.  Can she still say no?  Of course, it just damn near never happens unless she had some serious plans made already and even then she'll offer up another time and keep hounding me until we finally link.

Women have way too many options, you gotta get in and dominate or she'll continue to flake.  Also they flake because they already have steady penis from someone else, they aren't just sitting home knitting sweaters.  When I deal with women I assume every woman I meet already has something to sit on whether they admit it or not, chicks stay having guy friends.

roll.gif

It works tho 
pimp.gif

BRB... sending out mass "we finna kick it" text.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Self-Confidence. It's a given, but still an anomaly for a lot of us going through a Single's drought.
Ambition. Like others already mentioned, focus on something important (or find something to work towards).

Open-mindedness. NT'ers (or the general population) can be real picky. But you gotta realize, for every dime that has passed you up, have you taking a self-evaluation at what you have to offer?

Once you figure these things out, grind towards your goals, make small (or steady) progress and keep yourself happy. You'll have someone interested before you know it.

Definitely cliche, but it works. If it has hasn't already then the key ingredient, is TIMING (with a bit of LUCK). No matter how good your game is, the one chick that will really hold you down, will come through when these elements are into play. 
fellow positive vibe thread promoter... 
thanks, bro.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damb one thing that irks me the most is when a shorty being all flirty and nice to you at work so then you start thinking you can bag but then you realize she acts the same with all the other dudes at work /endrant

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DT43

You say your success rate is like Rondo from the arc and you don't care.. well obviously you do care deep down because you keep shooting. If you're trying to get females and it's not working out, instead of deflecting it and making excuses why not seek to improve yourself? 

Having traits that attract women (being in shape, confident, good conversationalist, funny, etc) are all traits that would lead to you being a better person as well. There are plenty of successful guys out there who also know how to attract females. Learning not to put %#%#$ on a pedestal will not negatively affect any other aspects of your life. 

No sir. I haven't gotten at a girl with the intention to get her in 6 months. Now all I do is talk to the ones who are cool, nice people. I don't go out of my way to meet or introduce myself to any more girls anymore.

I'm not saying being good with women will make you unsuccessful. I just want to focus on other things and I don't want to spend time meeting or trying to attract anyone.

Do you think Larry Ellison, or Bill Gates, or Elon Musk spend time trying to figure out how to attract females? No... they have other things they want to focus on and look where they are now. Some people really want to have girls like them. I used to be like that, but now I really want to be successful in life, much more than I do with girls. There's nothing wrong with either, but I decided I wanted one more than the other. It's not an excuse.
ScShift your gunna live forever. You know whats real
pimp.gif

Women have way too many options, you gotta get in and dominate or she'll continue to flake.  Also they flake because they already have steady penis from someone else, they aren't just sitting home knitting sweaters

100% Truth.  I keep telling dudes this all the time, women aren't just sitting at homes twiddling their thumbs and what not, they are out here chasing and being chased as well.  You have to let a chick know how and why as a guy they need you in their life without even putting much effort into it, you have to have that sort of inner-confidence and from there women will start to choose you. 

roll.gif

It works tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This man knows the deal

Sometimes i just say eff it and i'm just going to give up, nothing seems to work now and its getting to the point where i'm just facing the fact of it not happening. #foreveralone

Back
Top Bottom