Suggest me some Netflix Watch Instantly movies with a plot twist

nerd.gif

OLDBOY. Anybody that says they saw it coming, is a LIAR.
SEVEN POUNDS. Not a real huge twist, but it was something that really intrigued me.
THE SIXTH SENSE. You might have heard about the ending by now, but if not then watch away.
The ultimate plot twist show - LOST. A show that kept everybody literally on the edge of their seat each and every episode.

OLDBOY. Anybody that says they saw it coming, is a LIAR.
SEVEN POUNDS. Not a real huge twist, but it was something that really intrigued me.
THE SIXTH SENSE. You might have heard about the ending by now, but if not then watch away.
The ultimate plot twist show - LOST. A show that kept everybody literally on the edge of their seat each and every episode.

That one movie with the chick who gets stuck on a ship & it repeats over & over again.

Anybody can help me out with what movie that is? That *@(@ is dope
pimp.gif

Ghost Ship?
alien.gif

images

Aside from the opening scene, that movie was BUNS. Don't get me started on the ending...
smh.gif

Naa not that movie. It's something Triangle. With a guy wearing a mask infront of a ship.

Trust me it's a dope movie.

That one movie with the chick who gets stuck on a ship & it repeats over & over again.

Anybody can help me out with what movie that is? That *@(@ is dope
pimp.gif

Ghost Ship?
alien.gif

images

Aside from the opening scene, that movie was BUNS. Don't get me started on the ending...
smh.gif

Naa not that movie. It's something Triangle. With a guy wearing a mask infront of a ship.

Trust me it's a dope movie.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

the girl with the dragon tattoo...

GREAT movie!!

rented this after my buddy suggested..thought it was gonna be wack at first b/c we got the one that had subtitles..but i thought it was really good
yepp awesome movie, just saw the sequel... the girl who played with fire. Eh... it was ok.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

GREAT movie!!

rented this after my buddy suggested..thought it was gonna be wack at first b/c we got the one that had subtitles..but i thought it was really good
yepp awesome movie, just saw the sequel... the girl who played with fire. Eh... it was ok.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

two thumbs up
Awesome movie. I'm in the middle of Spy Game right now. Idk if there's a twist, but this movie is awesome so far.

Back
Top Bottom