Suicide Appreciation

laugh.gif
I was wondering why this thread was made but then I realized it was about the game.

I haven't played this in 10+ years.

Suicide aka A**es up is very much appreciated.

There was always that one kid who always played but got rocked every time. Gotta admire his perseverance (and laugh at his stupidity).

Ah, youth.

Games used to go for hours at a time at North Park...
pimp.gif

They usually ended when some little ({}) started crying...
eyes.gif

I thought you were talking about the other "suicide" OP and came in here to flame the $&%@ out of you!
laugh.gif
Instead you brought back some good childhood memories of me destroying kids inwall ball so you get kudos instead!
pimp.gif

butts up back in the day. must be an ny/east coast thing since when i moved to cali when i was younger no one played it.

These games are dope. I liked this game called HANDBALL that was similar to soccer, play indoors with goalies but use your hands, and you can only take like 3steps or 3 seconds and you have to pass or something like that. Gym in highschool
pimp.gif
. And of course, there's BBall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and Tennis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I used to violate everytime we played this game.. The rule wasalways no head hunting but I used to do it anyway
laugh.gif
.. The funniest +$%%was when someone who dropped the ball touched it again and they had to get "booties", just standing on the wall waiting to get hit up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I used to violate everytime we played this game.. The rule was always no head hunting but I used to do it anyway
laugh.gif
.. The funniest +$%% was when someone who dropped the ball touched it again and they had to get "booties", just standing on the wall waiting to get hit up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep.

That's how they played up there.

But when I moved to NC, they don't play like that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I used to pumpfake just to make them clench up....lmao good times
pimp.gif

obie21
Yep, that's how it was.

+*@@, they were doing the same thing to me.

People going home w/ mad red marks on their legs.

i used to play this almost everyday when i was a kid
pimp.gif
but the best game is titi
laugh.gif
we made it up one day and played it almost everyday after, game was so muchfun.

ahhhh yess "Wall 2 Wall" since we was at church so we couldn't call it suicide..
I have many bruises on my knees and elbows from diving, crabbing and crawling to reach that wall to avoid the punishment of the little corner store .25 blueball
frown.gif

Playing Suicide while being a Little League All Star..FTW
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom