SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

still keeping up with it. But im yet to see it on TV
laugh.gif
im usually on my computer when i see it. ive been avoiding commercials so its all good

Everyone thinks Mike is soft now, I mean he should have won
30t6p3b.gif

But he smashed though and will smash Rachel
Scotty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

30t6p3b.gif

Scotty
pimp.gif

Mike is soft. Son should've won that case...getting soft over females FTL.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

30t6p3b.gif

Scotty
pimp.gif

Mike is soft. Son should've won that case...getting soft over females FTL.
He's always been soft but now everyone knows he is and naive as !+@% too
30t6p3b.gif

He really thought dude was gonna go through with the settlement 
laugh.gif

Anyone else still watch this show?

Saw the season finale and Im glad USA will be picking it up with a 16 episode season 2.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Anyone else still watch this show?

Saw the season finale and Im glad USA will be picking it up with a 16 episode season 2.

pimp.gif
i missed it .. but i will be watchin it later .. 

pimp.gif
 Great show. Man I hate cliffhangers though, gotta wait till next summer to find out what happens
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

The Good
- Premise is interesting

- Setting, ambiance is cool

The Bad

- Dialogue is slow paced, fake, not funny, the jokes are corny and lame

- Characters are very simple,

Not to mention it's completely unbelievable.  Mike would absolutely not be allowed to practice law in NY.

At the very least he wouldn't have gotten past the background check at that firm, even if you accept that they give Harvey the benefit of the doubt on his pick because he's a senior partner.  Harvey would be disciplined and the firm would face serious sanctions for knowingly letting him practice.

The show is a total rip off of Catch Me if You Can.

I still watch it though
pimp.gif
great show...great season finale...perfect cliff hanger to keep avid fans wanting more.

also i don't think the premise is that far-fetched...sure it probably would never happen, but you do know there are thousands of people out there practicing with +$!%##$+ degrees?

just here in Toronto there was a news story about a chinese man selling high quality transcripts/diplomas from harvard, yale, and even top canadian schools which have gotten certain people who paid the money into law school, business school, etc. He charged like 1500 for transcripts and about the same for the diploma with university seals and all the watermark and authentication stuff that comes with it...he got off by saying he was just selling them as novelty items.

this stuff happens a lot more then you think...

also it was kind of a bummer to know that the set of Suits is in fact Toronto...some-what takes away that authentic new york flavor from the show.

also anyone got info on the messenger bag Mike Ross wears? looks convenient and subtle..

I came in here thinking "SLUTS APPRECIATION" for some reason.

...off i go now.

PS. never heard of this show.

Rachel is so damn hot.  
devil.gif

It seems like Donna gets more attractive every episode, her attitude is awesome.

Mike is stupid for ever telling Trevor and his girl his secret.  

Sucks that we have to wait a year for the second season when it seems like they always have new half seasons of Burn Notice and White Collar.

Don't know why you're comparing Mad Men to this show, they're totally different.  They both have well-dressed casts but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom