SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Came in here thinking this said "SLUTS APPRECIATION"
laugh.gif

Can't wait.
Mike is such an idiot for letting Trevor know about the law firm.

Rachel 
embarassed.gif

i can't help but love and hate this show at the same time for being so fake
laugh.gif

Given when this thread was made I probably already posted in here but I gotta say I love this show. Probably one of if not the best new show from last summer.

Been a long wait, was impatient like crazy for season 2. I remember several times when I'd see the show on the channel guide and get hype thinking S2 started only to press info and realize it was an ep from last season. Really hope this never gets canceled.

Couldn't find the old thread....but tonights episode was mad real :smokin :smh:
:frown:
I have a feeling it's not the last we see of her

man, Donna is hot when shes angry lol. but yah, hopefully thats not it because I may stop watching the show now lol

Donna better come back >:. She's now my favorite redhead secretary. She's moved ahead of Christina Hendricks since she probably doesn't need to wear 4 pairs of spanks to fit into a dress and isn't pale as a ghost.

I was really thinking whether her getting fired is their version of killing off a character or just a plot development and she'll return later in the season.

I played with the idea that Donna would start working for dude going after Harvey and then sabotage him at the climax and expose him for w/e illegal things he's done and in the end get her job back.

So much going on at once in the last couple of episodes but they do a good job balancing everything

Back
Top Bottom