SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

I agree with Donna getting more attractive every episode
pimp.gif

Yeah I was kinda pissed of to see that we gotta wait til next summer, but this was the one show that I did watch every week like clockwork. Gotta find something new now.

I didn't hear about it until like a month ago and DL'ed all episodes that were out (9 or 10) and watched them in a day or 2.
pimp.gif

x2 @ Donna being more attractive each episode, and Rachel
embarassed.gif

Can't wait for season 2.....it's all filmed here in Toronto as well.
pimp.gif

Anybody ever notice that Louis Litt has a picture of himself behind his desk and a picture of himself on his desk. True story. This dude plays the same character in every tv show/film, too. 
laugh.gif

Oh, and USA dramas > *

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Anybody ever notice that Louis Litt has a picture of himself behind his desk and a picture of himself on his desk. True story. This dude plays the same character in every tv show/film, too. 
laugh.gif

Oh, and USA dramas > *
Louis Litt, new forever alone meme?

I was bored one day and decided to watch the pilot on On Demand. I then proceeded to watch 10 episodes in 2 days haha.
Show is awesome!
Rachel is sooo hot and that much better than Jenny.
Donna does get hotter with every show. She's not all that physically attractive, but she's so sexy because she's quirky, smart, and so confident.

Trevor is a scum. Mike should have ditched him from the get go. haha anyone else think their "secret handshake" is so lame?

Why are Mad Men and Entourage even being compared?
I always disliked Trevor from the first episode, Mike should have cut him off a long time ago. Should have listened to Harvey, I though Trev was in another state.
For a really smart guy, Mike is a idiot! Interesting how they touched on it in the final episode.
I've always found Donna attractive, it grows by episode....its certainly her personality
pimp.gif

As for Mike, the hacker girl....Lola? Well what she did and Mike being at the Harvard alumni party should provide a good safety net
I can see them playing it off as Trevor feeling betrayed and trying to get revenge.

latepass

really liked the first few, then mistook White Collar for it and thought damn this show fell off hard
laugh.gif

finished the season up, great show
smokin.gif

man, USA has great shows. Can't wait til June. This and Burn Notice got my body ready. Until then Fairly Legal will hold me over

^
I kinda lost interest in White Collar before the season finished and Burn Notice just became way too confusing 
laugh.gif
.  I wasn't even sure who he was working for anymore and which agencies he hated.  He switched way too many times.

I've been waiting for Suits to return.  It seems like we've been waiting forever.

^ Ive found that with USA shows, they are great for at least the first 3 or so seasons then they fall off. Burn Notice, Psych, Royal Pains. All suck now. Thats why I want to enjoy suits for the next year or 2 before it turns to garbage.

Also Harvey is the man, and Meghan Markle is a sexy freckly faced beast

Originally Posted by blakep267

Also Harvey is the man, and Meghan Markle is a sexy freckly faced beast

This, I never really was interested till I saw this thread....and now I've watched 8 episodes in 2 days smh but its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 so far

Back
Top Bottom