SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Louis was giving Rachel so much **** this episode but as always it came back to bite him. He is lucky Rachel was willing to help him after he screwed up.

I'm starting to feel iffy about the flashbacks in this show. Seems like too much at times

This episode is SUPPOSED to be flashbacks.  I'm glad I got to see all that history.

also...

LOUIS WIT DA TAKE DOWN BOOII

This episode is SUPPOSED to be flashbacks.  I'm glad I got to see all that history.

also...

LOUIS WIT DA TAKE DOWN BOOII
I ended up changing my mind once I saw what Louis did. That was what started this entire Harvey and Louis dynamic. It really should have been it's own episode

i actually thought it was a pretty weak episode

claire >> rachel

mike won in real life

wonder if we'll see her or her boss again in the future where they're against each other in court

claire >> rachel

mike won in real life

wonder if we'll see her or her boss again in the future where they're against each other in court
I was thinking something like that would happen. I would love to see it. I wouldnt mind seeing Trevor rear his head again.

Someone told me last night that Claire is his real wive I was like whoa. Patrick J. Abrams winning.

Rachel>>>>>> Though

Grandma's always right. Foreshadowing Trevor's continued indiscretions.

Harvey's yearbook loyalty quote. Respect.

Getting choked out by Lewis :smh:
Dying at Litt attempting a rear naked choke.

Someone told me last night that Claire is his real wive I was like whoa. Patrick J. Abrams winning.

Rachel>>>>>> Though
Discovered the same last night. Claire (Troian Bellisario) and Mike (Patrick J. Adams) are engaged in real life.

I don't watch the show, but 'Pretty Little Liars' certainly features a strong female cast aesthetically. Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell, FTW.

claire >> rachel

mike won in real life

I was thinking the same thing

I thought it was ok.

It explained somethings, so I liked it.

:lol: @ Mike's grandma barking on him like that. Overall cool they can get some of these past characters to do eps for the show.

:rofl: @ Louis choking Mike out. They really had me thinking Mike was gonna throw them hands or at least get one good punch.

I liked that they managed to fit in another ep looking at the past even though it wasn't as good as past ones.

The pattern is repetitive though. Scandal, inner conflict, resolution, outer conflict from new villain threat that will lead to another scandal and inner conflict. This time it looks like it's with Donna again but a bit more this time.

:lol: @ Mike's grandma barking on him like that. Overall cool they can get some of these past characters to do eps for the show.

:rofl: @ Louis choking Mike out. They really had me thinking Mike was gonna throw them hands or at least get one good punch.

I liked that they managed to fit in another ep looking at the past even though it wasn't as good as past ones.

The pattern is repetitive though. Scandal, inner conflict, resolution, outer conflict from new villain threat that will lead to another scandal and inner conflict. This time it looks like it's with Donna again but a bit more this time.

Just got caught up the other day. Why do you think it's with Donna? I binge watched a ton of shows so it all blends together :lol:

Just got caught up the other day. Why do you think it's with Donna? I binge watched a ton of shows so it all blends together :lol:
Just cuz of the previews. It all seemed focused on some **** up she did.

Donna no 
frown.gif
. Dont do this Suits please dont.

Jessica deserves that, dont eem care.

Last edited:
What the hell was Donna thinking jeopardizing her career and livelihood impersonating a NTSB employee? Overstepping her job title, not to mention the law. But no fear, Harvey to the rescue.

Jeff has been nothing but loyal and patient with Jessica.

Mike Ross is soft. He can't separate personal emotion from the profession. You want to help people? Do a couple pro bono cases yearly.

When she saw Mike in the office with his hands in his she looked at him just like I thought she would look at Harvey. Just like the last time, if theres anyone the whole firm needs to rally around its Donna, shes everyones rock there.

Jessica is replaced Rachel as the worst character, and now that I think about it, there has been no one more consistently selfish on this show than her. I would love to see her play victim this time around, and I'm sure she's going to say something about letting donna reap that she sowed and all that.

I'm not mad at Mike, its hard to separate yourself from something like that.

Donna be too wild. I like how they took a scene that's usually just for laughs to prop up a character like hers and the make have serious consequences.

What the hell was Donna thinking jeopardizing her career and livelihood impersonating a NTSB employee? Overstepping her job title, not to mention the law. But no fear, Harvey to the rescue.

Jeff has been nothing but loyal and patient with Jessica.

Mike Ross is soft. He can't separate personal emotion from the profession. You want to help people? Do a couple pro bono cases yearly.
Before this ep, I was reflecting on Mike as a lawyer in every season. Despite the genius, the memory, the long nights reading and studying to prepare for a case son is a **** up. A HUGE colossal **** up that managed to be saved or save a situation last minute by luck or the story just coming together in a certain way.

Now all that is apart of why this series is great but this many seasons in it kinda really shines a light that a guy who is a genius that doesn't even have the experience of college and law school and just make up for it with those unique abilities. It's just so out there that he's even still around.

Then there's his softness and overly strong emotions. Son manages to fly off the handle and argue with Harvey, Louis, talk slick to Jessica like because he feels strongly about doing the right thing he can't see what's the smart move is.

Sometimes I feel like son really should just quit and pull this bs as a defense lawyer :lol: Really get a taste of real life.

Last edited:
When being real goes wrong.
Donna goofed up. And I knew Louis was gonna mess **** up. Ol boy too emotional to handle heavy liquor.

Back
Top Bottom