SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

What did Robert Zane do again?
Nothing in the show.

In the past, some guy that robbed or raped Sam (dont recall) was sent to prison on trumped charges or some bull **** by Robert. Then the guy died. Robert felt guilty.

So when Hardman came for Harvey's license Robert pretended like he was the one that leaked the news to the client breaking privilege and Alex played along to save Harvey.

The entire thing was Donna's fault. She didnt trust Harvey and told the client who she was dating.

I really dont see why they didnt tell the truth cuz she's not a lawyer. So maybe at worst she loses hee job. One I dont think she's actually earned anyway. She just uses her skills which have no defined title to keep it.

Last edited:
Nothing in the show.

In the past, some guy that robbed or raped Sam was sent to prison on trumped charges or some bull **** by Robert. Then the guy died. Robert felt guilty.

So when Hardman came for Harvey's license Robert pretended like he was the one that leaked the news to the client breaking privilege and Alex played along to save Harvey.

The entire thing was Donna's fault. She didnt trust Harvey and told the client who she was dating.

I really dont see why they didnt tell the truth cuz she's not a lawyer. So maybe at worst she loses hee job. One I dont think she's actually earned anyway. She just uses her skills which have no defined title to keep it.

Repped and PM’d.

56.JPG
57.JPG

Wow.

They violating with Louis right now.

No holds barred in the final season.

Wanting to know Harvey's technique :smh:

Last edited:
Episode was ok.
Since its the last season, I need less meaningless storylines like the Samantha pro-bono from tonight & more heaters like the Ethics lady two piecing Louis. :lol:

PO

Just watched episode 2. Louis is catching maddddd L’s from Faye. I’m hoping Samantha roundhouse kicks her by the end of the season :lol:

Katrina still baddest on the show.

The fact that she hasn’t had a relationship on this show outside of her crush on the married with kids associate is the most unrealistic thing about this show. She is soooooo bad. The male attorneys in the firm and NYC residents in this show need to be ashamed of themselves for not shooting their shot :smh:

Wish this show had a bit more realistic grounded elements in it just so I can see Faye die by the end of this season.

Last edited:
Finally spiced up the season with Mike going @ Harvey and Sam :pimp:

Hope he stays for the rest of the season.

Finally spiced up the season with Mike going @ Harvey and Sam :pimp:

Hope he stays for the rest of the season.

****ing Sam, man. She’s ****ing with the money bruh. Im glad Harvey didn’t have to take the fall for her shenanigans. She’s OD because that ***** told her not to do that **** and now she has to be pay the co sequences. I got that tiniest of the tiny violins for that ***. White privilege at its finest. Now all of them (including Alex’s ***** ***) are finna rally behind her :smh:

****ing Sam, man. She’s ****ing with the money bruh. Im glad Harvey didn’t have to take the fall for her shenanigans. She’s OD because that ***** told her not to do that **** and now she has to be pay the co sequences. I got that tiniest of the tiny violins for that ***. White privilege at its finest. Now all of them (including Alex’s ***** ***) are finna rally behind her :smh:
I aint even mad at her.

Same **** Harvey would do if Jessica told him not to :lol: I actually like the way she did and the fact it looks like she definitely screwed Mike's client :lol:

They gonna get her back and get rid of that horrible wi5ch that out herself in charge.

If anything I'd like to see Mike and Sam go head to head again.

I aint even mad at her.

Same **** Harvey would do if Jessica told him not to :lol: I actually like the way she did and the fact it looks like she definitely screwed Mike's client :lol:

They gonna get her back and get rid of that horrible wi5ch that out herself in charge.

If anything I'd like to see Mike and Sam go head to head again.

I see what you’re saying about Harvey and Jessica and I never thought about it that. That’s definitely true but but given the fact that ole girl is breathing down their necks, it wasn’t the time for a stunt like that. At almost any other juncture I’d be with it but when they were under the microscope? Nah Chief.

And as you said, aside from it being the final season, it’s Suits so you know she’ll be back and the crabby old lady will be gone and everyone will be happy.

Another thing I forgot to mention - I like how they directly revealed why we’ve never seen Katrina with a dude but it disappointed me because that type of **** happens with yambs I meet all the time |l.

Similar to what you said, I would like to see a No Holds Barred Case between Mike and Harvey/Sam

Her voicemail script had me dying. :lol:
When she said Jdawg, it's me Kitty Kat :rofl:

And LOL at Mike's response when Katrina asked him how Rachel was....

"If I told you how good, you probably wouldn't believe me."
I saw online a lot of reviews of the ep made light of that. I'm like it doesnt mean much unless they about to tell us Rachel left Mike for a royal :lol:

Her voicemail script had me dying. :lol:

And LOL at Mike's response when Katrina asked him how Rachel was....

"If I told you how good, you probably wouldn't believe me."

When she said Jdawg, it's me Kitty Kat :rofl:

I saw online a lot of reviews of the ep made light of that. I'm like it doesnt mean much unless they about to tell us Rachel left Mike for a royal :lol:

Also, I meant to put this in my original post but Mike/The writers KILLED that scene. How we not gonna talk about Mike hitting Katrina with a “SHHHHEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTTT” in reference to The Wire :lol:

Also, I meant to put this in my original post but Mike/The writers KILLED that scene. How we not gonna talk about Mike hitting Katrina with a “SHHHHEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTTT” in reference to The Wire :lol:

It was a cool throwback to me, because that wasn't the first time they did that together. :lol:

Nonetheless, I think there are only 4 episodes left? Interested to see how they finish this series off.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom