SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Ive been meaning to say this for a while a few eps back.

The show is still good. Managed to find its owm groove and be as good as it use to be.

But there are a thousand subplots to justify the extra 3 main characters :lol: It use to be a Harvey ep, Louis ep, Jessica ep, the common Mike ep, and Donna and Rachel subplots. Now there are eps split up in to Harvey, Louis, Sam, Donna, Robert, Alex, and Katrina storylines all in one episode sometimes.

Caunght me off guard that they left Robert out of last week's ep the way they insisted on having everyone involved while also introducing new clients.

Katrina obviously needs some D and Donna needs to stop pretending she's not waiting for Harvey to be with her.

Of course at the end of this ep they bring back Daniel Hardman :lol:

:lol: For a while in the first half of the season I thought they were setting up Alex about to smash Sam but then I remembered they made Alex married with kids.

Other than a drunk night sleeping with Harvey I don't know where she goes relationship wise.

The mugger can't do that since he has no way to prove any of that happened. Other than maybe getting an investigator to discover the call to then himself in came from Louis' phone.

The Katrina storyline is needed but she's another one that just needs some D. Never cared much for that associate guy. But hey maybe she hooks up with Sam :lol: Only single available ppl left.

Why has Katrina never gotten the D? Like even from a random NYer? Are they trying to paint her as serious, work-oriented and maybe a little awkward? She’s so fine, man.

42.JPG

Donna is so fire to me. Thank you for posting this and reminding me it’s coming back On Wednesday.

Y’all gonna **** with Jessica Pearson’s show? Should I make a separate thread so we don’t confuse folks in this thread with both?

Donna is too lit. DAMN

She’s 47 and out here aging like fine wine (Jessica is 50). Let it be known before the final season starts that Suits had hella baddies throughout its run. Donna, Jessica, Katrina, Rachel, Dana. Bunch of other yambs who were around for about a season. Hell eem Paula (psychiatrist), Sheila and Samantha could get it.

I’ll leave Gretchen to one of you NT savages, though :lol:

She’s 47 and out here aging like fine wine (Jessica is 50). Let it be known before the final season starts that Suits had hella baddies throughout its run. Donna, Jessica, Katrina, Rachel, Dana. Bunch of other yambs who were around for about a season. Hell eem Paula (psychiatrist), Sheila and Samantha could get it.

I’ll leave Gretchen to one of you NT savages, though :lol:

I adore this show but after re watching it I cant help but think of "chrissie" from youtube who makes videos about lack of dark/ medium tone skin women representation and when they are cast they are big frumpy and old.

The only flattering women they ever showed was Roberts deceased sister and alex wife and that took 7-8 seasons.

I miss the days when I didnt even notice these things.

Harvey BYKE. I used to always go back and forth about if I was more Mike or Harvey. After the opening scene today and some life experiences, even though I’m younger, I realized it was Harvey. Mike didn’t have that dog in him. While he was brilliant, he lied about his credentials. When you’re in there grinding it out to get them, you come out different.

No disrespect to Michael Ross btw. He’s still invited to the cookout, as long as Rachel comes #WhoBroughtTheWhiteBoy

We back!

Harvey all inside Donna's sugar walls.

I’m jeally tbh.

Also - did Samantha gain weight? Not to say I wouldn’t raw dog and still spray the hammer but just asking if it was visual (I’m watching on my iPad so **** ain’t the same) or actual

1. I hope Harvey never gets work in an action movie after Suits cause he cant fake pain or punishment for ****. Punches looked like Scooby snacks and he looked bored after taking that kick
  2. How the **** the Knocked Up chick dont have atleast a small bruise on her face? Harvey was holding back even though she told him not too?
  3. Where the **** Mike come from?

Mike BYKE later in the season :wow: :wow: :wow:

That was one of the greatest bromances of all-time. I might get emotional the episode he comes back because I had mentors I had seen for a minute and when the swoop in happens, despite being in a professional setting, the feels come out

Portland or Seattle? I forget where his bleeding heart moral *** went to go help the little guy.

Exactly. As I alluded to earlier, I **** with Mike but ole boy is soft. He ain’t built like us ****** who grinded it out in the northeast. He’s soft if we’re keeping it a buck

Decent opener, will watch the whole season to see how they finish this series. They have earned that from me.

PO

Back
Top Bottom