SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Anyone gonna watch the spinoff, "Second City"? It's about Jessica Pearson's new life in Chicago. I think I'll watch.

Literally just started watching this show. Got through the first season in 3 nights. Entertaining, acting needs some work but I like it

Suits back tonight. :nthat:

Also....

I haven't watched since the smart kid started working for the non profit legal aid place and was still trying to be a lawyer. Based off the photo I guess its safe to say he is no longer on the show. How did they write him off? Obviously Meagan's character is gone because she is now a Duchess, but did they get rid of him because she wasn't coming back? Couldn't they have kept him on?

Ride you bareback..... Im not gonna ride you hard until you buck under me...

So much pause by Louis in this season return. Wild flagrant.

I caught this late last night, had no idea it came back. Not sure how long they can stretch it but I'm all for it

Decided to start this up again since they finally announced the end. I stopped when Jessica left the firm full time, now on the beginning of 8.

S5 still remains my fav season, tension filled god damn every episode.

Ive been meaning to say this for a while a few eps back.

The show is still good. Managed to find its owm groove and be as good as it use to be.

But there are a thousand subplots to justify the extra 3 main characters :lol: It use to be a Harvey ep, Louis ep, Jessica ep, the common Mike ep, and Donna and Rachel subplots. Now there are eps split up in to Harvey, Louis, Sam, Donna, Robert, Alex, and Katrina storylines all in one episode sometimes.

Caunght me off guard that they left Robert out of last week's ep the way they insisted on having everyone involved while also introducing new clients.

Katrina obviously needs some D and Donna needs to stop pretending she's not waiting for Harvey to be with her.

Of course at the end of this ep they bring back Daniel Hardman :lol:

Couldn’t the mugger dude sue Louis for assault? I mean they ran up on him and regulated his *** into turning himself again after beating the initial charge.

That Katrina romance thing is so unneeded. I barely even remember homeboy with the family to care about him being in love with her

EDIT: Is anyone going to smash Samantha? Even the receptionist got a date like an episode back

Last edited:
:lol: For a while in the first half of the season I thought they were setting up Alex about to smash Sam but then I remembered they made Alex married with kids.

Other than a drunk night sleeping with Harvey I don't know where she goes relationship wise.

The mugger can't do that since he has no way to prove any of that happened. Other than maybe getting an investigator to discover the call to then himself in came from Louis' phone.

The Katrina storyline is needed but she's another one that just needs some D. Never cared much for that associate guy. But hey maybe she hooks up with Sam :lol: Only single available ppl left.

I'm not gonna lie, these last few episodes are not very good at all.
Still one of my fave shows, but I think everyone agrees that the show
is beyond over.

Man, Heigl was acting her *** off this ep. A d she is really looking fine. Rightened everything backup.

Yeah, it even seemed like Robert was hinting @ Samantha realizing she can be with Harvey.

USA let Suits rock with all the muted f-bombs these past 2 eps :lol: but had a game *** sex scene ir foreplay with Harvey and Donna at the end.

Back
Top Bottom