Summer is almost here: You're going out on a date? What's your idea of a perfect date?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by INS

a cooler of beer and a pack of smokes. /thread

strong user name to post content ratio.

Date?
My apartment, make-your-own-pizza night.

pop open a bottle of vino (but nothing before 2008 until i feel she's "earned" it)

little wine.
little dine.
in a little time,
its a little mine
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
im drunk
yo VeintiSiete why you no love me

Originally Posted by ItzJono

bro your way too ahead of yourself..come back in may smh

outta here with that.
pretty sure the title says "Summer is almost here"
grin.gif

nothin wrong with havin these tips soak in for the next couple months

The zoo was my red zone last summer. By the end of the season some of the employees were hittin me with the 
30t6p3b.gif
everytime they saw me with a different chick 
laugh.gif
Plus I knew mad facts on almost every animal so I had that Jack Hanna swag. But like its been said, the most important thing is controlling the flow of the conversation and keeping it light and comfortable. The location is really secondary after that IMO

Being in NYC, central park/prospect park are good date ideas as long as it's not tooo hot out. Like others said, an actual activity or have her experience something new with you is great as well.

This summer I see myself going to the Brooklyn flea market - see unique things, walk around the park - and honestly unless you're buying something for her you arn't dropping a dime on that date.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

what date?

Spoiler [+]
Forever alone
This

But my IDEAL date

Yankee game during the day, then after head to the city (from NYC) and walk around. Go to Highline park, walk to the Westside Highway and walk along river until it gets late. Then head to dinner, then go watch a movie. Maybe a little bit more sightseeing after the movie to see the city at night. Maybe head to a hookah spot.

I have soooo many dope date ideas, but no date. FML
frown.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Yall cats on that thurgood dating steez lol..naw but def has to be a outdoor one..possibly outdoor bating cages

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Yo, depending on your area, I think a solid date/outing is the traditional trip to the ice cream parlor/store (local ones are dope, skip the coldstone unless you really have to), then head to the nearest park for a nice walk and maybe play on the playground or swing. Those kinds of experiences aren't really TOO much, you know? They give you a lot of time to really just talk and enjoy one another's company in a beautiful environment that just frames the moment perfectly, and if you're really money conscious then it doesn't cost much, either. I honestly think going to artwalks and festivals when it's nice out is a really good idea, too. To wind that down, you can always go to dinner at a nice restaurant afterwards, maybe a movie if she's not tired out or anything.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
festivals are so much fun!

This.  Check out your local events schedule, the ladies love this stuff.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

what date?

Spoiler [+]
Forever alone
This

But my IDEAL date

Yankee game during the day, then after head to the city (from NYC) and walk around. Go to Highline park, walk to the Westside Highway and walk along river until it gets late. Then head to dinner, then go watch a movie. Maybe a little bit more sightseeing after the movie to see the city at night. Maybe head to a hookah spot.

I have soooo many dope date ideas, but no date. FML
frown.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sorry, but this has me dying....

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Walking around the DC monuments at night will always get that cootie cat wet
pimp.gif

I don't know about that last bit (
roll.gif
) but night dates down to the WWII monument are always a good time.

First date doesn't matter something chill and cheap so there's no pressure

If we've been dating awhile I would like to do the $40 A Day Rachel ray used to do. Go to a city near by and eat breakfast lunch and dinner for no more than 40 each. Maybe see some museum or historical stuff the city has to offer. No chain food. Only local spots.

pre-marriage, i'd be at someones beer garden or patio...you can have a lot of fun people watching while sharing appetizers and having a few adult beverages.

after i got married, we're sitting on our OWN patio having drinks, and having friends over...still goofing on the folks who show up and get a lil too tipsy.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

pre-marriage, i'd be at someones beer garden or patio...you can have a lot of fun people watching while sharing appetizers and having a few adult beverages.

after i got married, we're sitting on our OWN patio having drinks, and having friends over...still goofing on the folks who show up and get a lil too tipsy.
sounds like me minus being married; you get it sir 
pimp.gif

Museums work for me every time just because of how knowledgeable I am about things. Bowling can be fun IMO or mini golf as well.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Yo, depending on your area, I think a solid date/outing is the traditional trip to the ice cream parlor/store (local ones are dope, skip the coldstone unless you really have to), then head to the nearest park for a nice walk and maybe play on the playground or swing. Those kinds of experiences aren't really TOO much, you know? They give you a lot of time to really just talk and enjoy one another's company in a beautiful environment that just frames the moment perfectly, and if you're really money conscious then it doesn't cost much, either. I honestly think going to artwalks and festivals when it's nice out is a really good idea, too. To wind that down, you can always go to dinner at a nice restaurant afterwards, maybe a movie if she's not tired out or anything.

+1

Originally Posted by swooshdude

This is one of my favorite things to do in general. But when the weather is great, and I'm with my girl, its always time well spent. Breakfast, Brunch, or just enjoying drinks

Back
Top Bottom