Summer is almost here: You're going out on a date? What's your idea of a perfect date?

I'd take you to a nice spot in DC, maybe go to the harbor or we could just take a nice walk around Georgetown maybe get some ice cream or take you to this nice pizza shop. Its all up to you though

Originally Posted by beh235

Wait, wait, wait. Summer time? Going on dates?
eek.gif
. Y'all hustling backwards. I thought all of NT was about smash n dash in the summer time. So handcuffing in the summer time is the new wave. Ok....

Summer fling > winter boo
Originally Posted by jflip

Any rainy date ideas? I'm near DC.

Peep the Going Out Guide in the Post or it's website. It's updated weekly if not daily.

Reasons to love and live in Seattle is that within only 20 miles or less of the city awaits these:

- Hiking. It's the Evergreen state, yo. Lot's of forests and mountains.
- Mountains (skiing/snowboarding in winter and summer makes for good day trips. Be it hiking, picnics, or just simple walks taking in the scenery)
- Ocean and lakes. Taking a walk around Greenlake or any others is a great way to kill time in a peaceful atmosphere. Makes getting to know someone easy.
- Ferry ride. A short ferry ride to a few islands brings some good places to eat, fun shopping (antique shops, window shopping), or drive-in theaters for later dates.
- Museum/Zoo/Aquarium. It's not like I thoroughly look forward to doing these, but it's great for dates. It's all who you spend that time with that can make it great.
- Safeco Field. Nothing like taking in an M's game. You don't even have to like baseball to love going. Beer, people watching (pretty woman who are sports fans), and sometimes the sun. 
laugh.gif

There's so much more, man. I'm newly single as of a few months ago and I can't wait to ask random girls out to do all sorts of interesting things. This summer is about to be fun. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

First date doesn't matter something chill and cheap so there's no pressure

If we've been dating awhile I would like to do the $40 A Day Rachel ray used to do. Go to a city near by and eat breakfast lunch and dinner for no more than 40 each. Maybe see some museum or historical stuff the city has to offer. No chain food. Only local spots.

You'd really like to go to a muesem? Its hot if a dude takes you to the zoo or spy muesem?

I LOVE museums & I LOVE walking. Never been to the Spy Museum. Zoo is cool if it's not too hot. I don't like to do a lot on a first date cuz I don't know you too well & would feel bad if you spent mad money and we don't go out again cuz I'm certainly not gonna offer to pay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Wait, wait, wait. Summer time? Going on dates?
eek.gif
. Y'all hustling backwards. I thought all of NT was about smash n dash in the summer time. So handcuffing in the summer time is the new wave. Ok....

I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore . Foreveralone

The date starts in my hyperbaric chamber. That's where I'll get the adequate rest to show her modern chivalry. After exiting my hc and doing a quick shot of flavored oxygen (I prefer mango/melon), I call her on google to verify our rendezvous.

I'll pick her up in a stretch hummer and inside what awaits is pure magic... a violinist under the neon lights playing dubstep remixes of classical music. Next to us is a tray of organic yogurt covered strawberries. I feed her one and she giggles with delight. We both drink champagne and share our vision of the future.

Once we arrive to our destination, the violinist rolls out a red carpet and I exit into the summer night draped in white linen. She's glistening, sweaty from pure lust and anticipated ecstacy. We enter Bennigans and all eyes are on us. No need for reservations, they know I'm bossed up by the time my top hat crosses the entrance door.

We eat. We talk. We dicuss the elements of hip hop.

On the way home, I feed her candy corn. She loves candy corn. I don't like candy corn. Confused, I ask her why she likes candy corn? It doesn't even taste like corn. She grows tired of my games. Grabbing my hand and putting it on her breasts, she looks deep into my eyes. The violinist plays "Wind Beneath My Wings" and we slow dance on our knees because my head will hit the ceiling.

I drop her off after we make love to the dubstep remix of "Wind Beneath My Wings."

She wants to get married, but I don't want to.

Perfect date.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

First date doesn't matter something chill and cheap so there's no pressure

If we've been dating awhile I would like to do the $40 A Day Rachel ray used to do. Go to a city near by and eat breakfast lunch and dinner for no more than 40 each. Maybe see some museum or historical stuff the city has to offer. No chain food. Only local spots.

You'd really like to go to a muesem? Its hot if a dude takes you to the zoo or spy muesem?

I LOVE museums & I LOVE walking. Never been to the Spy Museum. Zoo is cool if it's not too hot. I don't like to do a lot on a first date cuz I don't know you too well & would feel bad if you spent mad money and we don't go out again cuz I'm certainly not gonna offer to pay.
laugh.gif

Your one of your own though. Tried to take this one chick, she was like what kind of nerd date is this? No cheeks for me
frown.gif

We meet somewhere close to my place, I smash, she goes her way, I got my way, no calls....

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

The date starts in my hyperbaric chamber. That's where I'll get the adequate rest to show her modern chivalry. After exiting my hc and doing a quick shot of flavored oxygen (I prefer mango/melon), I call her on google to verify our rendezvous.

I'll pick her up in a stretch hummer and inside what awaits is pure magic... a violinist under the neon lights playing dubstep remixes of classical music. Next to us is a tray of organic yogurt covered strawberries. I feed her one and she giggles with delight. We both drink champagne and share our vision of the future.

Once we arrive to our destination, the violinist rolls out a red carpet and I exit into the summer night draped in white linen. She's glistening, sweaty from pure lust and anticipated ecstacy. We enter Bennigans and all eyes are on us. No need for reservations, they know I'm bossed up by the time my top hat crosses the entrance door.

On the way home, I feed her candy corn. She loves candy corn. I don't like candy corn. Confused, I ask her why she likes candy corn? It doesn't even taste like corn. She grows tired of my games. Grabbing my hand and putting it on her breasts, she looks deep into my eyes. The violinist plays "Wind Beneath My Wings" and we slow dance on our knees because my head will hit the ceiling.

I drop her off after we make love to the dubstep remix of "Wind Beneath My Wings."

Perfect date.

IM DONE, POST OF THE DAY, lmao they knew he was bosses up when his top hat enter bennigans

Perfect date.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
This guy[/color]

Perfect date.

roll.gif

i keep what we do a secret unless she needs to dress appropriately. can't take her to a ball game in a gown.

most of my first dates are a little long. like a few hours. i think the women appreciate the journey.

keep it simple. nothing fancy. make her laugh, make her think.

stray from the norm. keep it interesting.

but most importantly, make sure your body language and everything is on point.

a date is nothing less than a try out to the big leagues.

prove your pedigree.

I like to go to one of the local golf courses for a date. Let's me know if she can handle a club 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom