Suns Fire Porter

If they get rid of Amare and Kerr, there's still a chance for them to save this season and get back in the playoffs.

laugh.gif
OP lyin

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love that franchise. They talked endless sh*^ when they were a supposed "threat"

Now, they're only a trade or two away from the Clippers.
pimp.gif

and you still failed to beat us in the playoffs twice.
pimp.gif

You are right, we did. And yet we made it to the finals for the 5th time this decade just one year later.

While you guys..............
nerd.gif

68f159e88d176b2ecfd18e76f372b558e4e8874.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love that franchise. They talked endless sh*^ when they were a supposed "threat"

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You are right, we did. And yet we made it to the finals for the 5th time this decade just one year later.

While you guys..............
nerd.gif

68f159e88d176b2ecfd18e76f372b558e4e8874.pjpg
and that ends the argument right there, it must hurt suns fans that while they were the spurs girlfriends in the playoffs all those years, acertain other team in the pacific divison spanked the spurs in the wcf with ease last year.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by DMan14

use to be one of the more enjoyable teams to watch

porter-terry-392-cp-080609.jpg

anyone else have trouble listening to terry porter when he talks. dude sounds like his dentures fell off
laugh.gif
steve kerr really lookin like an older rob dyrdek.
rob_and_big.jpg
dude is runnin his own fantasy factory in pheonix
laugh.gif

Shaq is the dog between the two.

"According to a Phoenix source, Terry Porter will be replaced by general Manager Steve Kerr as head coach of the Phoenix Suns." - RealGM.com

he wouldve been a better fit here in Detroit. he had a good year in Milwaukee. but dam, GMs are way to fire-happy this year.ftw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
But the Lakers don't have a problem beating the Spurs. Especially in the WCF.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

"According to a Phoenix source, Terry Porter will be replaced by general Manager Steve Kerr as head coach of the Phoenix Suns." - RealGM.com
WOW

Its awesome timing to fire the coach of the team that is hosting the ASG over the ASG weekend
laugh.gif

Suns owner Robert Sarver, attending the NBA Tech Summitt at the Biltmore this morning, responded to rumors that Suns coach Terry Porter would be fired.

"No, no," Sarver said of the New York Post report, "that's an erroneous rumor."

Sarver and Porter were seen walking into the Tech Summitt at the Biltmore.

"I have no idea where that came from," Porter said. "Robert and Steve (Kerr, Suns GM) have not talked to me about it."

"Robert and Steve have not talked to me about losing my position," said Porter, visibly annoyed at the question. "I don't worry about things I have no control over."

I'll believe it when I see it....not from a post on NT with nothing to back it up. Would be a good move though.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

espn has nothing on this
because I dont think it is official. It is all speculation at this point I believe.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

They must like how it has worked out for Minnesota so far.
laugh.gif

McHale gone in the next 2 years, Kerr in the next 3.

Back
Top Bottom