SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AD can make another 100 million. I'd be the first one in training camp.

MVP ranking
Kupp
AD
Stafford

How do you have Eli apple on kupp? Comical
OBJ hurt again :frown:

Glad for stafford, he needed to avoid the bad bad INTs first one was a punt and 2nd one wasnt on him….that last drive he was on point and thats how you handle pressure and now known as clutch super bowl winning QB

Rams tried to run for what reason? Kupp & Jefferson RBs and that TE just fling it….losing OBJ shouldn’t throw your offense that much…like they were shook

This super bowl is going to help out NBC steaming. Had no interest before today…..def want to catch that bel air show looks legit

Joe B next season wear 2 knee braces, extra padding back and chest and double up on the helmet

Only guys touching his resume are LT and Reggie White

lee-corso-not-so-fast.jpg

John Randle and Bruce Smith are right there

Wanna say Sapp too but the fall off after TB was dramatic.

Congrats to the Rams, just wish they had an actual fanbase to appreciate them being back. Good for Donald, Stafford, Weddle, and those other guys

Where do you live? Being a Los Angeleno I can say with certainty they have a fan base. It may not be as large as more established teams, but there is definitely a loyal following here.

I was rooting for rams and even I thought that was a very subpar super bowl

Back
Top Bottom