SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do they not typically sell super bowl jerseys?

The rams official store is selling them online. No white jerseys tho :smh:

Also, they have an official rams store at the grove. Same as the store at sofi. Im hoping they have more variety there. Or if you live closer to sofi, that store will be open this month.

03BA5066-9ECA-41D4-B1C6-65054E55C146.jpeg

Also, they have an official rams store atbthe grove. Same as the store at sofi. Im hoping they have more variety there

That’s what I been wanting smh. My mom been to sofi twice and they lacking. I don’t see why they not selling the ones they played in.

Also, they have an official rams store at the grove. Same as the store at sofi. Im hoping they have more variety there. Or if you live closer to sofi, that store will be open this month.

@ me when the white jerseys come out my guy. I need like 5 of them.

I'm gonna check out the store at Sofi even though its farther and more difficult to get to. Gotta assume they will have better stuff than the one at the grove. I spent $1200 Super Bowl night buying stuff I don't even need. They got me when I was weak.

I dont remember them selling SB jerseys like that. Nike at least

Might be better off copping a patch and an authentic

Back
Top Bottom