SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya folks party safely
i remember ice-t posted this the other day and heard about a couple incidents already

i have a gut feeling mcvay might retire as coach... hes still young obviously but he was talking about not coaching long and spending time with his family even though he dont have kids lol... really nothing left for him to do since he won the big game... but i am happy for him though...

i have a gut feeling mcvay might retire as coach... hes still young obviously but he was talking about not coaching long and spending time with his family even though he dont have kids lol... really nothing left for him to do since he won the big game... but i am happy for him though...
networks will come calling. can have a long-lasting job like gruden and wait for some desperate team to give him a enormous contract

Weddle straight up saying after that bs touchdown they gave them.

Too many people crying about the refs. They were all clear *** calls. You could say one was questionable but none were as insane as the 75 yard face mask not called.

Weddle still talking ****.

That Boyd drop, he was still a couple years behind the first so he might have gotten stopped.

This was a disappointing game though. I still have no idea how 43 points were scored. Feel like both teams were trash once OBJ went down.

Ramsey got abused a few times.

All that hype about Burrow and he was a no show. Media talked about his glasses and jacket for two weeks for this.

But I’m happy as **** for OBJ. He went off all year for this team, he deserved his ring. He was a monster. Crushed that his next contract is gonna be impacted by this injury but he earned it.

Bengals really shoulda won…

Smmmmmmhhhhhhh

Feel good for the rams fans in here though.. y’all rational

^^Burrow barely survived the game :lol:, not that much you can really do when you have those monsters up front on your *** all night long

Dude got sacked the most times in playoff history by like a good 6 sacks :sick:, **** adds up no matter how good you are

McVay sounds likes he's gonna go back to the hotel suite and watch game film of this ****

I’m nowhere near Los Angeles but Cali football is Raiders, Niners, and Cowboys :lol:

I don’t think anyone who’s from Los Angles would contest that claim, but the Rams returned after being in St. Louis for over 20 years. It‘s going to take some time for a Rams true following to grow. Remember they played in Anaheim before they left, which if you’re not from here is like playing in a different state.

1644809425384.png

the rams won and i dont care for either team... but lets keep it real the refs really did determine the end of the game with all the penalties... you hate to see it end that way but it did..still though kupp did his thing and was just unstoppable in the regular season and the playoffs

I always thought that when it came to football the Rams were like 4th after the Raiders, Niners, and Trojans

That’s an accurate assessment, but keep in mind Los Angeles County is the largest population in the entire country.

the lack of buildup and post celebration for this SB :lol:
if it was tom vs mahomes, they would not be rushing this

NBC is showing the Olympics though right?

Back
Top Bottom