SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to get me one of those apple watches that will call emergency services because I'm cooked if I'm hanging out with some of ya'll
francis.png

Awaiting The PR Clean Up Move When He Covers Her Medical Expenses

Good guy Matt

Y'all wild. IMO he gets a pass 1 dude was drunk, 2 anytime I see a bad injury my first reaction is to turn away 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ he was prolly like "did this girl just did this." Then by that time everyone else rushing over there. Y'all want him to jump off of there from the same height she just fell from drunk? Maybe he was walking to the stairs. She getting her backiotomy paid for, prolly getting workers compensation and some paid time off. She'll be aight 🤷🏾‍♂️

Y'all wild. IMO he gets a pass 1 dude was drunk, 2 anytime I see a bad injury my first reaction is to turn away 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ he was prolly like "did this girl just did this." Then by that time everyone else rushing over there. Y'all want him to jump off of there from the same height she just fell from drunk? Maybe he was walking to the stairs. She getting her backiotomy paid for, prolly getting workers compensation and some paid time off. She'll be aight 🤷🏾‍♂️
Questionable character .....

C'mon, man. It ain't even about him having medical supplies handy or spending money. There's a lot of gray area in between "Turn your back and sip some water" and "Become a 1-man EMS crew."

-foe

I’d be willing to bet every single person in this thread has seen someone fall and not went and checked on them at least one time in their lives

I’d be willing to bet every single person in this thread has seen someone fall and not went and checked on them at least one time in their lives
"Seen someone fall" is a gross oversimplification of what actually happened. Me seeing someone fall in front of me in a grocery store is completely different than seeing someone fall backwards off stage.

And even then, obviously without having my entire life recorded so I can verify it to you, I would bet there's never been a time when I actually saw someone fall and I just carried on. I'm not the type to laugh when people fall. My knee-jerk is "OH! You ok, ma'am/sir/buddy?"

-foe

"Seen someone fall" is a gross oversimplification of what actually happened. Me seeing someone fall in front of me in a grocery store is completely different than seeing someone fall backwards off stage.

And even then, obviously without having my entire life recorded so I can verify it to you, I would bet there's never been a time when I actually saw someone fall and I just carried on. I'm not the type to laugh when people fall. My knee-jerk is "OH! You ok, ma'am/sir/buddy?"

-foe

Perfect human being my man :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom