SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YellowUnselfishBumblebee-max-1mb.gif
Did the Bengals filthy man

was a solid sports entertaining gm
4 stars

rams started hulking up when we thought they were down and out
coop went wild after the hot tag

Tunsil to the Bengals is most definitely happening

Bengals will be good for years, but in the NFL stuff isn’t as automatic as the NBA his been, so there’s no telling, they could give be a second round out next season

Congrats to the Rams, just wish they had an actual fanbase to appreciate them being back. Good for Donald, Stafford, Weddle, and those other guys

Boyd's gotta be the sickest man in America rn, at least for the next half hour :lol:

He's still winning off the field

Hype for AD stafford Kupp and big whit but really feel good for OBJ. Redeemed his career and gets injured early after showing out in stage short minutes he played. But he’s a super bowl champion. SB LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams :pimp:

GG aepps20 aepps20 kingkoopa kingkoopa dacomeup dacomeup T0INE T0INE aepps20 aepps20 Calls aside yall team showed out hard and I was sure boy genius was gonna screw it up and Joe Br was gonna take advantage even more. Don’t wanna see y’all again next year :lol:

HIM HIM casper90403 casper90403 darthska darthska joebo21 joebo21 fearless fearless RAMS HOUSE

Hype for AD stafford Kupp and big whit but really feel good for OBJ. Redeemed his career and gets injured early after showing out in stage short minutes he played. But he’s a super bowl champion. SB LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams :pimp:

GG aepps20 aepps20 kingkoopa kingkoopa dacomeup dacomeup T0INE T0INE aepps20 aepps20 Calls aside yall team showed out hard and I was sure boy genius was gonna screw it up and Joe Br was gonna take advantage even more. Don’t wanna see y’all again next year :lol:

HIM HIM casper90403 casper90403 darthska darthska joebo21 joebo21 fearless fearless RAMS HOUSE

Very proud of MY BENGALS

Back
Top Bottom