Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
3plhFTU.gif

Eff it ,I am entertained on this slow Monday

Man... I mess with superb superb though can't lie.

I know he's hated by many on here, but from the times me and him were in threads together he seemed okay.

Still knows his Call of Duty more than anyone on this site though I'll give him that.

Also...

Only fitting that blastercombo blastercombo responded first I know him and Superb went back and forth many a times :lol:

View media item 1519314

Bruh, I was just business as usual and all of a sudden a sudden pain hit me and I thought I lost consciousness for a bit. Something within me triggered some type of precognitional type of response. Some force urged me to pic up my phone and go to general. Alas, there it was......

you really dedicated energy to all of this?
what are you attempting to accomplish?
is this for NT-fame?
do you think that we are going to discuss this in real life?
"Sun this dude on NT EXPOSED this other dude on NT...it was wild!!"
ya'll some herbs man lol.

[h1]Nice try but you didnt prove anything and half that stuff isnt even me. The website is even a dummy website[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]My name isnt even ervin. Try again. I would had told you all that info. I easily posted my name before. You proved nothing..[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]And what is textplus? That isnt even me messaging you  WTF?[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]And you wont find the rest of my websites either cause the whois is private [/h1]

superb messed up and shot the wrong video now solo marketing him however he decides too...

it's too real in these e streets. stay woke.

[h1]Nice try but you didnt prove anything and half that stuff isnt even me. The website is even a dummy website[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]My name isnt even ervin. Try again. I would had told you all that info. I easily posted my name before. You proved nothing..[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]And what is textplus? That isnt even me messaging you  WTF?[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]And you wont find the rest of my websites either cause the whois is private[/h1]

Quoting in case of edit

[h1]Nice try but you didnt prove anything and half that stuff isnt even me. The website is even a dummy website[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]My name isnt even ervin. Try again. I would had told you all that info. I easily posted my name before. You proved nothing..[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]And you wont find the rest of my websites either cause the whois is private[/h1]

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

[h1]Nice try but you didnt prove anything and half that stuff isnt even me. The website is even a dummy website[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]My name isnt even ervin. Try again. I would had told you all that info. I easily posted my name before. You proved nothing..[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]And what is textplus? That isnt even me messaging you  WTF?[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]And you wont find the rest of my websites either cause the whois is private [/h1]
but are u apart of the kyle family 
nerd.gif

[h1] [/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1] [/h1]

Prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom