Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1519361This the pic of superb v6(without da hemi) challenger
It was posted in this thread

http://niketalk.com/t/618315/v6-tur...-a-720-hp-gtr-i-call-the-gtr-baby-godzilla/30

Pics of his vanity plates

"My name's not even Ervin"... Pfffft

superbchal.jpg

Am I the only person who doesn't really understand what is being lied about? Like, it looks like he is fibbing but what is Superb claiming to be exactly?

Am I the only person who doesn't really understand what is being lied about? Like, it looks like he is fibbing but what is Superb claiming to be exactly?
An owner of 3 cars a caddy truck
A v6 challenger
And some other car can't remember
He's an apple tech
A call center rep
And owns an establishment selling Metropcs phones
A few other things as well just can't remember all his stories he's told

[h1]Nice try but you didnt prove anything and half that stuff isnt even me. The website is even a dummy website[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]My name isnt even ervin. Try again. I would had told you all that info. I easily posted my name before. You proved nothing..[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]And what is textplus? That isnt even me messaging you  WTF?[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]
[h1]And you wont find the rest of my websites either cause the whois is private[/h1]

Ervin_magic_johnson.png

Bruh :lol: :lol:

:lol: Glad someone got the reference. I think most people nowadays think his birth name is Magic.

Maybe Superb can change his name to Magic too and people will forget all about this.

When are you guys going to learn to keep your personal life off of the internet. :lol:

-Drew

No way people really think Magic Johnsons real name is actually Magic
That sounds like something he'd tweet too
laugh.gif
Doesnt it though 
laugh.gif

@magicjohnson"For the record my real name is not magic. Also we're in the semi finals of the NBA Playoffs, after this its the Conference Finals!"
It just dawned on me that this man went by the name of Magic Johnson.

Magic Johnson..

Real men of genuis...
m1kupr-m1kuaymagic1.jpg

Last edited:
When I was 7-8, I used to think Magic's real was Earvinmagic. And people just called him Magic for short :lol:

Wasn't unitl his comeback i found out the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom