Superman Movies Being Rebooted.VOL: Christopfer Nolan

Until one of these guys show up...
brainiac.gif

z151881538.gif

metallo.jpg

I'll never pay to see a superman movie

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'd enjoy watching a dark Superman film. Next they should do Aquaman.

lol what does Aqua man really do tho? his story is so... blah

I think they could make it work but its not something that im particularly interested in seeing.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I have not yet watched a Superman movie that was remotely close to, good.

Superman and Superman 2 are some of the best superhero movies ever made. They set the tone for what you see in hollywood today.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I have not yet watched a Superman movie that was remotely close to, good.

Superman and Superman 2 are some of the best superhero movies ever made. They set the tone for what you see in hollywood today.
Isn't there like a hundred different Superman movies titled, "Superman" from like a hundred different years?

What? No Four movies from Donner, One movie from Singer and a handful of serials from the 20s and 30s

Originally Posted by J23S

The will never be a better Superman than Christoper Reeves, anything else is blasphemy 
smh.gif
TheWindScar31 wrote:
Mac4167 wrote:
no matter who they put in charge of it, i think the superman franchise died after Mr. Reeves. they atleast need to allow the memory of how bad superman returns was go away
I honestly do not think a single actor has portrayed a Superhero and the alter-ego as well as this man. Not even close IMHO.

they also need to stop playing games and make the Superman/Doomsday movie. Its like their doing everything but that storyline.

That would make them so much money too. Im guessing its just too much CGI work to do. If they wasted that much money and work on Superman Returns then why not?

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'd enjoy watching a dark Superman film. Next they should do Aquaman.

lol what does Aqua man really do tho? his story is so... blah

I heard Vincent Chase is gonna play Aquaman and that James Cameron is signed on as director 
eek.gif

super game, movie, action figure

they are all TRASH

I must be the only kid growing up who despised superman

superman 64 sealed the deal, I think I threw that game down a street sewer the same day I got it

real talk

Superman Returns wasn't bad, but it just wasn't the proper film after all this time. I can appreciate what Singer was trying to do, but people wanted to see a reboot, not his own sequel to Superman 2.

Superman can be done well with a good script and direction, hopefully with Nolan overseeing the production he'll be able to shape it well.

Again, people can't read... he's not directing or writing it, but just producing it.

I'm anxious to see what Goyer comes up with for the Superman reboot. In all honesty, even with a ridiculous story in Superman Returns, it still wasn't "that" bad.

In terms of Batman 3, I'm still not sold that there should even be another movie in the franchise. It will be interesting to see how they decide to finish of the trilogy.

I'm not a Superman guy, but was the latest one really that bad? Every time I see it on cable it has a 3.5 star rating.

Back
Top Bottom