Seattle SuperSonics Thread

1660979506253.png

But still my fav Ray Ray PE's.
1660979490799.png

Yeah it’s wild af right now out there at SPU. I wonder if they’re using the extra time to find another gym.

FYI, I just dropped my brother in law off at south lake Union and I5 is ugly both directions, especially southbound due to construction. Take 99 and pay that toll for the tunnel, it’ll be worth it.

That Tweet above is fake news. Looks like there was indeed a capacity crowd as seen in this tweet below. Heard game got called off before halftime though which is a shame with the star studded lineup they had. I'd have been heated waiting several hours just for the game to get called not even halfway through. Guess it got called due to excessive condensation on the court, smh.

That Tweet above is fake news. Looks like there was indeed a capacity crowd as seen in this tweet below.
I think the tweet is just alluding to most of the capacity was reserved for the player's entourage and security so they had to call it "full" before it was actually was

I'm not in the know with folks in the hoop scene here, but used to work with some young bucks that are. Should've been known players were going to have their people in there and then prioritize kids before folks in line. Jamal said the condensation on the court was from a ton of folks in the gym and them closing the doors, which they haven't ever done but did after the fire alarm. End of the day, it seemed like they had about a week to look for a bigger spot but couldn't land one without confirming Bron was coming well before that.

So rumor is they are going to announce Seattle's officially getting an expansion team during the preseason game at CLP on Sept 30?? I'm trying not to hold out hope but maaaan.
I heard Detlef say during an interview that they're voting on it this month, so that could be true. Man...can't believe we really may have a team again.

So rumor is they are going to announce Seattle's officially getting an expansion team during the preseason game at CLP on Sept 30?? I'm trying not to hold out hope but maaaan.
What rumor? I was just there for a beautiful couple weeks and seeing all the Mariners gear out again reminded me how wild the city will go if the Sonics come back

What rumor? I was just there for a beautiful couple weeks and seeing all the Mariners gear out again reminded me how wild the city will go if the Sonics come back
One of my buddies on FB posted a Twitter screenshot from a sports reporter talking about the upcoming possible announcement during a preseason game in Seattle. Said Tweet was apparently taken down shortly after though so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom