Supra Footwear

just dropping some knowledge, in case any of you guys are die-hards like that... got a VVVVNDS pair of the 24k Gold perf skytops, sz. 9. Dont' want them.

got a pair of skytop II tuf whites for sale. size 9.5. worn a few times. still look DS. drop me an offer if you're interested

I love the Skytop and Vaider series. Only have 2 pairs...

2nkpb2s.jpg

23hx8k2.jpg

I'm looking for some Skytops that released back in the years, I mean I'm mainly looking for limited releases (VNDS or DS). sz 9.5/10! Let me know if you got them!

I think it's only a matter of time before they do some sort of Air Jordan-inspired c/w on these Skytop IIIs...

Love Supes. Just bought a pair of Skytop I TUF in a grey/white sole c/w and Skytop II in brown leather c/w... Set for fall...

14k muska skytops are the only supras I'd ever mess w.

Anyone know the going price for those,??

the all 14k, not the gold/silver

Thought about these, but after trying on the regular skytop I'm afraid what they might be like in person and how tall they would be!

Also found out a day or two later that these are limited haha. I just like em cause they look good.

Thinking about picking these up though. Pretty comfy shoes, just a lil narrow on the forefoot.

Anyone own a pair of the Owens? I would like to know if they fit true to size or if I should go a size up? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom