Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Really glad they made a lot...sounds like most people got their pairs

they look cool...not a big fan of the thicker elephant print used today doe

Got mine in yesterday. Need a sz. 9 though.

Ok, so I got with someone who was supposed to hook me up, and through reasons out of his control, he wasn't able to get my exact size. It happens, so I'm not salty. He was very apologetic, and asked if I still wanted one of the size 10.5's he had, and I just opted to get my fairly large refund back.

So I just pulled the trigger and bought a pair via UK eBay, for $471.27 shipped. Wish I could have paid the retail, but I wanted these that bad.

Congrats to everyone who got theirs! I'm proud of the sneaker community right now, and that release as a whole. Seems there's was plenty locally, and even only the site didn't crash, so that's always a good thing (take note NIKE). More pictures (on feet too if yall don't mind).

mines are scheduled to come in on Weds. Can't wait to compare the elephant print to the OG black supreme lows. i'll post pics of the old and new ones when i get em.

mine seriously arrived the next day, Friday. too bad i wasnt home so i gotta wait till Monday for re delivery smfh

**** THIS RELEASE!!! They put like no pairs up on the site (they sold out in under a minute) but yet people I know who live in LA/NYC got 3-4 pairs because they kept just getting back in line :smh:

They released too many instore and not enough online. Sucks because now I'm gonna have to pay upwards of $400 for them. AHHHHHHH!!!!

You are right. That is exactly what happened. We should email Supreme and at least speak our mind on that. So for any future release like this won't turn out the same way.

**** THIS RELEASE!!! They put like no pairs up on the site (they sold out in under a minute) but yet people I know who live in LA/NYC got 3-4 pairs because they kept just getting back in line :smh:
They released too many instore and not enough online. Sucks because now I'm gonna have to pay upwards of $400 for them. AHHHHHHH!!!!

I would seriously doubt there were more than ten pairs per size. They better do a restock.

Last edited:
I would seriously doubt there were more than ten pairs per size. They better do a restock.

1000% agree. Pretty ridiculous when a shoe sells out in roughly 30 seconds. I know the demand was extremely high but still..I feel played. :smh:

Came home from partying to find these at my doorstep.. shipped from supreme warehouse to long island next day. VERY happy with these shoes.

click to view full

can't wait to rock these. onto the kd ivs...

there wont be a restock online :lol:

Glad to see these were a pretty easy cop if you were local tho.

Maybe The NYC store took pairs from the online stock because they obviously had more than the 500 pairs LA had

So now that I have got these, and I don't wanna spend another large amount on the OG Supreme's at the moment, time to get these Un-Supreme's customized.

Damn...I want these something serious. Guess I'll eventually have to cave. For now I'll wait it out. If the prices hold steady, I'll just have to take the L and bite.

Damn my pair doesn't arrive till Thursday:frown: all these pictures just make me wish supreme offered expedited shipping lol..

Wow alot of OG heads coming out and posting for this release. @Civickid: What's good Michael its been a long time. Still remember when you gave me a deal on those retro concords back in the day along with some other heat. Hope all is well bro. Rich.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom