Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Buyer protection though, what's the worst that could happen? Well for that price I jumped on 3. If I have to make a call to eBay in a few days so be it, well worth the risk.

Definitely stole the pics. I'll let you guys know what happens. If I have to make a call to eBay in a few days so be it.

Guys, you really think someone with zero feedback would sell the shoe below retail? ..... LOL whats the point of putting yourself through having to call ebay/paypal for something you know that's just not going to happen? save yourself some time and effort and find a legit auction....

**** yeah got my old account back......not much but hey no place like home :smile: purchased my pair thru eBay can't wait to get em and rock em sure beats the hell out of the Olympic 7s everyone is gonna be rocking for a while. I'm guessing prices with settle right at $350 ........but a few months from.now and then I'm sure they'll pick up from there. Never been much of a dunk fan but supremes always catch my attention. I'm a sucker for elephant foreskin I mean print :smile:

You'll be waiting a long time. People are shelling out 400+ left and right for them. Remember we might not see another Supreme collab for another 10 years.
actually not really.. Supreme has done a collab with Nike SB for the last 3 years in a row. 

The Quality is very good. I would compare it to quality from pre 07 releases. If you get a chance to get it now do it. Price will only go up in the future.

The Quality is very good. I would compare it to quality from pre 07 releases. If you get a chance to get it now do it. Price will only go up in the future.
yes they will. people think prices will go down but they dont understand how limited these were so the value will go up once there arnt very many left for sale. mines arrive on thursday and I think I will keep em on ice if I can hold the temptation of not wearing em. supremes shipping takes DAYYYS

My pair will be shipped from London on Tuesday. Hoping to get them by Thursday.

I will be so tempted to rock them, unless someone trades my 10.5 for their 10.

quality really is amazing; they have been on my feet since they arrived Friday

it's crazy this thread is only 24 pages; 5 years ago this would be 2nd only to the Yeezy release

I honestly consider this release one of the biggest releases of the year. In regards to the time it took to sell out, it competes with the Yeezy 2's this year. Only thing is that these were more limited than yeezys but still sold out extremely fast. 24 seconds.....

quality really is amazing; they have been on my feet since they arrived Friday
it's crazy this thread is only 24 pages; 5 years ago this would be 2nd only to the Yeezy release

I agree. If when they ever retro them Og colorways, the Hypebeats will migrate back :tongue:

I say keep the hypebeast off Dunks. Let them salivate over Retro Jordans, and the Yeezy's.

I am with you; I can barely get into releases anymore because getting them is ridic.

I mean the Olympic 7's is a prime example; the 2004 pairs that came out were easy as hell to get I bought mine on sale like 2 months after release now you automatically have to pay $250ish if you miss an online release because I am too damn old to go wait in line at a mall or outside store

I say keep the hypebeast off Dunks. Let them salivate over Retro Jordans, and the Yeezy's.
its not the dunks that was the problem on this release, it was the Supreme part that attracted the shoe. Naturally, supreme buyers camp outside of supreme every thursday so this release was just another day for em except for 4 days longer of camping

its not the dunks that was the problem on this release, it was the Supreme part that attracted the shoe. Naturally, supreme buyers camp outside of supreme every thursday so this release was just another day for em except for 4 days longer of camping

Yea, the camping crap, and the multiple pairs being given to the same household, only 4 pairs being available online. All that was wack. But, at the least, it was just Supreme fans, and not Supreme fans AND everyone else, like it is on most other Nike related sneaker products.

^^ true. imagine if the masses knew about these? 1000 people camping in LA and NY:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom