Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Love the on feet pics.

So, this guy does not really like these/doesn't plan on wearing them, but got up and waited for 5 hours since 7 AM, and bought TWO.

And that is why the sneakergame is S***T right now.

:lol: funny thing is i saw that hispanic at the line with the beanie on. I ended up getting a size 9.5 (which is my usual size) but fit too tight!!! now looking for a size 10 smh!:smh:

once you wear them and break them in a little bit... it'll be more comfy. trust me. what do you expect, these are brand new shoes.. of course they will be a little stiff in the beginning.

this is my first pair of "new dunks" since Nike re-did them and I must say Nike did a great job when it comes to padding and how your foot feels in the shoe compared to the old Dunk SB models

especially in the heel and ankle; they really did magic there

this is my first pair of "new dunks" since Nike re-did them and I must say Nike did a great job when it comes to padding and how your foot feels in the shoe compared to the old Dunk SB models
especially in the heel and ankle; they really did magic there

This is my first pair of dunks since... forever. So long that I don't even have any dunks left in my collection. I must say these sneakers blow all other nikes/jordans out of the water. The quality on these is superb, no flaws what so ever and the materials are on point as well. It amazes me that nike can come out with something of such high quality control... but then **** out continuously flawed products elsewhere.

Makes me only want to cop 'exclusive' releases like these... cuz at least you know you will be getting something that is QUALITY CONTROLLED. Rather than those GRs that are most likely put together by 5 year olds (not even joking).

Dang these go so hard.... I need these lol. They look so fresh on feet. I've been hearing from some SB heads I know and they're saying to wait it out and that prices will drop.... Do you guys think they will?

Last edited:
Dang these go so hard.... I need these lol. They look so fresh on feet. I've been hearing from some SB heads I know and they're saying to wait it out and that prices will drop.... Do you guys think they will?

Yeah, but I highly doubt it'll drop below 350. I'd say if you can get it at 300-320, you should definitely jump on that. I don't see it dropping below 350/340.

Yeah, but I highly doubt it'll drop below 350. I'd say if you can get it at 300-320, you should definitely jump on that. I don't see it dropping below 350/340.

Well right now all I'm seeing anywhere is 400+, even 500. Do you think they will slowly get down to around $350 cause I wouldn't fret over paying that for these.. Would want a little cheaper but still.

Good to hear that the quality is good. For a release like this, I'm glad I was able to be apart of it. I usually miss out on big releases but I'm making more of a councious effort to grab the "limited" releases that interest me more often.

I've always been a Dunk fan, and the more time passes, the more I wanna just focus on these. Everyone else can have the constant retro Jordan releases that are worse in quality each time, and once you do get them, everyone else has them. lol

I personally don't see the price dropping below $350. With the latest hype trends, they may keep going up for awhile as pairs start disappearing from online.

Better snatch them up while you still can.

Last edited:
Well right now all I'm seeing anywhere is 400+, even 500. Do you think they will slowly get down to around $350 cause I wouldn't fret over paying that for these.. Would want a little cheaper but still.

$375 a good price? I don't know, I think these will even out around $320 but we are all guessing.

That is a very good price. Less than what I paid. Make it happen. The OG's sale for almost a grand on average, and I feel this will eventually end up the same way.

You might be able to snag a pair up for 350 if you wait long enough and search hard enough. But what's an extra 50/75 bucks if you're already purchasing a 300-400 dollar sneaker? lol cmon I'd say your best chance is in the next week to find a good deal... cuz it's not like there's going to be a second wave of these coming up on NT/Ebay/ISS... so I think right now is when the market is most saturated with pairs... aka your best chance to snag a good price.

If you're gonna wait for these to dip below 300 or right at 300........ goodluck have fun waiting.

You might be able to snag a pair up for 350 if you wait long enough and search hard enough. But what's an extra 50/75 bucks if you're already purchasing a 300-400 dollar sneaker? lol cmon I'd say your best chance is in the next week to find a good deal... cuz it's not like there's going to be a second wave of these coming up on NT/Ebay/ISS... so I think right now is when the market is most saturated with pairs... aka your best chance to snag a good price.
If you're gonna wait for these to dip below 300 or right at 300........ goodluck have fun waiting.

My thoughts exactly.

I would pay $375 if I could. The problem is I cant even find them for under $425 easy... Where are you guys finding pairs?

$375 a good price? I don't know, I think these will even out around $320 but we are all guessing.

You'll be waiting a long time. People are shelling out 400+ left and right for them. Remember we might not see another Supreme collab for another 10 years.

do you gotta go up a .5 size from your normal size for these? considering buying a pair

Back
Top Bottom