Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

What time did they release online, I waited up all night and they never popped up, then when I got home from work I checked and they were sold out wtf

is ny sold out? if not then ima be there at 10 tomorrow lol

I added shoes to cart and failed miserably :-( I couldn't let these pass me up like last ones so I caved and scooped up a pair for $400 on a side note is there a way I can get my old account back from the old NT?

400 a fair deal? I just hate LA resellers.. everytime i do a meetup, i wanna just stomp them like little roaches... smh... lol

I wouldn't say $400 is a fair deal but compared to other prices I dont mind the $400 I'm sure a few months from now these will settle at the $350-$375 mark but I can't wait that long just to save my self a couple bucks . I hate resellers as well but I'm **** out of luck when I strike out on a release and re sellers are my only hope......sad to hear ...... But true

LA supposedly had 400 pairs seems about right along with NYC since people say they are still available.
Not a limited as once thought, which is a good thing.[/quote

Its nothing new....

Like we said on #OLDNT... as long as your in line, front or very end, youll be able to cop a pair.

400 a fair deal? I just hate LA resellers.. everytime i do a meetup, i wanna just stomp them like little roaches... smh... lol

Edwin
What up man!

400... do it. thats chump change to you.

I told myself if my homie wasn't able to cop me a pair I would drop 400 at most.

I got my pair but my boy wants to trade me his DS Tiffanys for these

I love both to death......Im a sucker for elephant print and the Tiffanys are one of my grails

What yall think I should do?

I skated by the store at 5pm 7/19 and there was still people in line and people walking out with boxes. looked about 60 or 70 but supposedly there is a back alley way where another line is,  I just didnt see it.   I live rite down the block from lafayette st and bway so I will check it out in a few hours and see if anyone is still out there and ask if they are sold out.  I actually like the sneaker and would love to own a pair to wear. Do they even make size 12? If not im not waiting but ill keep everyone updated since I live close by. I heard the biggest they have is 10.5 but I really dont know much.

Who still remember these? My old collection....haha. Can't afford shoes anymore because of other responsibilities: house, wedding and 60's furniture.

damn.. respect that most are worn as well.

hahah ^ I still have my Californias Jedis carhart canvas  tweeds germanys tiffanys and heinekin   I got them when I was like 16 or something all the rest I dont know the names of or they are smashed up pretty bad.

wow if i had tiffs no way i would trade for these! at the very least you can resell tiffs and pocket the difference!

i sold my tiffs awhile back to a friend, as much I want it back, it never saw the light again after a couple of wears 4 years ago and would probably would sell it to another person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom