Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Kind of suspect but if that's what helps you sleep at night, my friend.
I see you went back and edited your last post so let's ask this question. Did you get a pair of supreme 5s or are yor gonna be in this thread whining for oops like always. Just wondering charity boy?

Has anyone gotten any shipping emails today? I still haven't received mine for my white pair. 11:15.

I see you went back and edited your last post so let's ask this question. Did you get a pair of supreme 5s or are yor gonna be in this thread whining for oops like always. Just wondering charity boy?
No my friend I didn't try for these because I don't waste my money on half-***** collaborations like these and one is basically a shoe that was released months ago.  Don't quit your day job.

Flightclub usually charges prices that are crazy but they wanna mess up the resell with these.. Give it a few months they'll reach 1k I really don't mind because I'm wearing my one pair but I just wanna own something that cost a boatload [emoji]128553[/emoji]
buy some Ricks or Hender Schemes lol

Set prices

Some dork a few months ago was claiming FC paid up front lmao

:rofl: :rofl: they will never pay upfront. One thing i will tell you is they do have a buyer.

Anyways my pair came in. Don't mind the other stuff. Everything was dropped off this morning lol. Now time to get that hoody in black

Last edited:
No my friend I didn't try for these because I don't waste my money on half-***** collaborations like these and one is basically a shoe that was released months ago.  Don't quit your day job.
Don't quit yours either & on that note why are you here again?

buy some Ricks or Hender Schemes lol
Hender schemes are okay I rather have vachetta or white pinnacles tho

Don't quit yours either & on that note why are you here again?
Hender schemes are okay I rather have vachetta or white pinnacles tho
Thank you, I won't.  The reason why I'm here is that I always love reading about the new releases even though I don't want to purchase them; as a sneaker enthusiast it's always great to read up on the latest releases and learn the concepts around them.  It also helps pass the time.

these had potential but the SUP in the netting might as well spell out TOOL cuz that name is the beast of all hype for sure but to each his own and if you wanted them i hope you got them

yea aight, stop fronting.

Back
Top Bottom