Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

to the people who have ever cooked off snkrs, do you just leave the app/page open while it's pending without going out of it? thanks

I just went on flight club looking for these. I refresh the page and suddenly they had size 11 for $250!!! As soon as I checkout it was gone and then I could only pay normal price. Is this a glitch or did someone actually sell their Supremes for $250?

I just went on flight club looking for these. I refresh the page and suddenly they had size 11 for $250!!! As soon as I checkout it was gone and then I could only pay normal price. Is this a glitch or did someone actually sell their Supremes for $250?
Wow if that's true that's crazy. I wonder why someone would let them go for so low.

does this happen if your screen locks auomatically after not touching it

I try not to let the screen lock, but I've let it lock very briefly by accident (unlocked it after a second or two) and still managed to cop before. Not sure what would happen if you left it locked for a longer period of time.

Camos came in. I'm happy. Big ol box tho lol like 32" tv box. I walked up to my door like the hell is this? Did I order a table from ikea? Then I seen a red sticker with the 'sup' hanging out I was like :pimp:

Last edited:
Camos came in. I'm happy. Big ol box tho lol like 32" tv box. I walked up to my door like the hell is this? Did I order a table from ikea? Then I seen a red sticker with the 'sup' hanging out I was like
pimp.gif
Was your Jordan 5 box messed up from being in such a big box?

Got camos in today but still no shipping on white pair from Friday, ordered at the very very end. Anyone else still waiting on shipping from Friday?

Did you get a confirmation or are you just waiting for the tracking to move?
Order confirm email and all no shipping email, tried calling today a few times with no answer, will call back tommorow. Tommorow is the 5th handling day soooo I should wake up to an email with shipping to the other address.

Order confirm email and all no shipping email, tried calling today a few times with no answer, will call back tommorow. Tommorow is the 5th handling day soooo I should wake up to an email with shipping to the other address.
Yeah if you got order confirmation I think you should be alright. I think the people who got their orders cancelled didn't even get a order confirmation. Good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom