Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Hit submit on the cap, then went for a hoodie...
Bam!
Windows 10 >

laugh.gif
windows 10 ****** all my **** up. Thank go they have a return to 8 button.

Card finally went through after the fifth try lol. First third times it didn't work cause I kept entering in the wrong card name. Copped the black hat and black tee

Last edited:
Wanted a black sweater and black hat but...

I got ZERO! Goose Egg. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nula. Nul. Null. Noll.

Honestly cant believe everything is selling out. All these shirts look like a Footlocker GR release shirt.

Lg Black Hoodie.....had to enter my card info like 20 times but it finally went through :D

Last edited:
Got thru on the Black 6 panel but missed the tee

Guess I'll be mashing F5 for a while
laugh.gif
. Anybody else still refreshing?

Was unable to cop the tee but the cap was a done deal. Happy tho saves some cash with that being sold out

Does anyone notice that they no longer have the supreme shoes on the site?They always was there though sold out. But as soon as I saw the link, I immediately check the app to check the shoes but it was no longer there. I guess they won't restock the white pair

Last edited:
As long as you're on the site a couple minutes leading up to the release, know what you want, are locked and loaded with auto-fill....I don't know how you don't cop...their website is legit unlike all the other shoe sites.

I couldn't even tell what item was what from the tiny little sliver pictures they give you. By the time I looked through to find the hoodie I wanted everything was sold out.

Does anyone notice that they no longer have the supreme shoes on the site?They always was there though sold out. But as soon as I saw the link, I immediately check the app to check the shoes but it was no longer there. I guess they won't restock the white pair
Thursdays they remove anything that's been sold out from the week before. 

I wish it was like this last week, I could've buy a lot of the stick today, only bought the hoodie. It came live @10:59.

all the items looked the same on the supreme page :lol:, aint even know which one was which until I clicked on em

I Been Smokin BIG This Morning Waiting On The Drop, So I Thought This Was Just Me For A Sec :lol:

My Emotions Went Like.....

:smokin :pimp: :wow: >: :nerd: :rolleyes :x |I :pimp: :D :nthat: 8)

Have A Great Day Fambs!

Back
Top Bottom