Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Is there a manual site navigation training seminar I can take? I refuse to use bots, and I am pretty quick with the hands.

Is there a manual site navigation training seminar I can take? I refuse to use bots, and I am pretty quick with the hands.
Use early links via Twitter @TheSupremeSaint from 10:59 til they go live. Quickly choose your size and press add to cart. Unlike Nike, supreme doesn't hold carts. So use google chrome auto fill and copy/paste your credit card number and keep your cvv memorized. Don't forget to check the box that says you read and understand terms and conditions. Just try it out a couple of times until you get the hang of it. Supreme releases happen every Thursday at 11am EDT if you didn't know. Hope this helps

Last edited:
Use early links via Twitter @TheSupremeSaint from 10:59 til they go live. Quickly choose your size and press add to cart. Unlike Nike, supreme doesn't hold carts. So use google chrome auto fill and copy/paste your credit card number and keep your cvv memorized. Don't forget to check the box that says you read and understand terms and conditions. Just try it out a couple of times until you get the hang of it. Supreme releases happen every Thursday at 11am EDT if you didn't know. Hope this helps

•_• just feed them all the info why dont ya.

Are you mad that I informed another NTer on how to buy a pair of shoes he wants to wear? If so, thats honestly sad. When I ask for help on how to use or work something on NT, I really appreciate when someone helps out. Im sure he feels the same.

Not mad he wont get them anyway of its first time on the site. Considering more then 90 percent of those pAirs are going rite on ebay i doubt you really helped him with actually rocking the shoe.

Not mad he wont get them anyway of its first time on the site. Considering more then 90 percent of those pAirs are going rite on ebay i doubt you really helped him with actually rocking the shoe.
I told him to try it out until hes comfortable with it. There's always a chance. I hope he gets his pair.

That salt. Thanks  @c:nerd:8nner  Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
 @aDoBoFoSHo - "how do new v's fit? tts?"

I agree with the last reply. TTS for me (grapes, fire reds, oreos, laneys...), but if it's a fire release and they only have half a size smaller you should be OK in those too. I find they don't run anywhere near as big as the 6's

Last edited:
If i have two different cards with the sams billing address does that matter?
or you could do this for example:

ORDER 1:

John Smith

1234 john smith drive

john town, 12345

ORDER 2:

Johnny smith

1234 john smith dr

john town, 12345

@RealChickenWop is Killing me right now on the Ig!

Posting pics of all 3 J's in a row!

Ugh!

Stop please!

I got something you can GRIP!

View media item 1702488
Desert Storm Baby!!!! 

Up In Ya!

China man David says he had them first
15081114_002.jpg

Might get these just bc I doubt I could even get the OVO 10s. So y'all were saying that supreme changes their coding for online releases every week? And I should use the auto fill...hmmmmm :nerd:

Might get these just bc I doubt I could even get the OVO 10s. So y'all were saying that supreme changes their coding for online releases every week? And I should use the auto fill...hmmmmm
nerd.gif
i doubt its every week and yes, but if youve never tried to cop off supreme you better be practicing or youre gonna be salty

Back
Top Bottom