Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

oh now you clowning on the south? You stay in the supreme air mag yeezy threads let's clown on that you ******* ******
 He goes in a lot more threads than you...  not just hype beast threads..   I  own a lot of shoes  that  aren't even on NT,   So  the ones i am on  make me look  like a hype beast, but i'm not because i'm not pathetic enough to troll  people  and lie to everyone here.    next time your going to comment on what threads people follow make sure you know  what the heck your talking about   clown

He goes in a lot more threads than you...  not just hype beast threads..   I  own a lot of shoes  that  aren't even on NT,   So  the ones i am on  make me look  like a hype beast, but i'm not because i'm not pathetic enough to troll  people  and lie to everyone here.    next time your going to comment on what threads people follow make sure you know  what the heck your talking about   clown

Bruh Stop Feeding In To This Troll.......

You Lookin Just As Bad Right Now :smh:

Last edited:
Bruh Stop Feeding In To This Troll.......

View media item 1772562

You Lookin Just As Bad Right Now
mean.gif
Ya my bad bro

lol the way I see it only you and your bf got a problem and if anybody is a clown it's you 2. You should of listened to charlie sheen when he said don't feed the trolls sipping that tiger blood

oh now you clowning on the south? You stay in the supreme air mag yeezy threads let's clown on that you ******* ******
You're gonna feel kinda silly when you read my PM reply.  I'm originally from SC, foo 
wink.gif

I was giving you the benefit, now I take it back, especially when you resort to name calling.  Like said, BE EASY! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Imma just go ahead and apologize to NT today I've said and engaged in activities I'm not a fan of. We all love shoes here in some weird way. Now drench me in salt just stay away from my eyes please!!!

Imma just go ahead and apologize to NT today I've said and engaged in activities I'm not a fan of. We all love shoes here in some weird way. Now drench me in salt just stay away from my eyes please!!!

might as well make a new SN b :rofl:

might as well make a new SN b :rofl:
I still don't see how I took this FATALITY L when all I clearly said was it's really crazy and obessive how people go on and on week after week literally brining up everything about a shoe looking like they don't WANNA let it go. But now I'm this huge liar and lame who lost?

And be real besides the camos these are nothing more than white and black metallics altered that say SUP on the side lol.people in this thread are prolly like them dudes at the supreme store clueless bout MJ. They got a video up showing how lame everybody was who was there

Back
Top Bottom