Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Sold my Size 12 today for 485 invoiced, guess some of these people ain't looking in the right place

Hey fam.

Trying to do a local deal on the SUP 5 'whites' ...

Requested shoe pics but so far only seen the online receipt with stickers ...

I think he's being sketchy. The bottom of the receipt says 1575, does all online orders have that number?

The details on the receipt matches with the owner, but it can easily be created.

Can someone do a receipt comparison? Or post a real receipt picture, please?

Thanks in advance!
This is a pic of my receipt for the Camos I got off Supreme 

I know some lc sites claimed the location of the 94 being too close is a flag...but im noticing a lot of variance in this thread from peoples photos...some pairs don't even have the 94 in the same exact spot on left and right sneakers..some closer to the sole, some not so much....?

I know some lc sites claimed the location of the 94 being too close is a flag...but im noticing a lot of variance in this thread from peoples photos...some pairs don't even have the 94 in the same exact spot on left and right sneakers..some closer to the sole, some not so much....?
It's more the quality of the stitch than the placement.

Was able to trade my extra camo pair for a black pair at Sneaker Con today.
smokin.gif
man i gave the black pair alotta crap for being plain, but lately ive had to eat my words (PAUSE).

i could definitely rock em
nthat.gif
  not buying resell though so that ship has sailed

Still need the camo pair, and the others also in us11.5.
Pretty tempted to try trade my profile pic shoe for 2 pairs..... If I can...

This may be a stupid question, but does anybody know the ACTUAL production numbers on each of the colors? Or is it all just speculation?

Anybody's whites come ds with slight creasing? The pair i picked up pass lc, but im thinking these look at least tried on, if not walked around for a minute in the house...
mine are DS and have creases, but not as pronounced as yours. hm... 

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question, but does anybody know the ACTUAL production numbers on each of the colors? Or is it all just speculation?
"The Blacks are the most limited of the three colors" - Owner of the black and/or resellers
"The Whites are the most limited of the three colors" - Owner of the white and/or resellers
"The Camos are the most limited of the three colors" - Owner of the camo and /or reseller
"[Insert color] and [Insert color] were hard to get, extremely low numbers" - Owner of multiples and/or resellers
:lol: truthfully no one here has the actual production numbers, but there will always be speculation and some educated guesses.

Hey guys, thanks for the legit check on my pair. Appreciate it!

I think I found a difinitive legit check guide for the Camo pairs (ignoring the fake_education check).

Guy on Reddit purchased the most expensive pair of replicas on the market from Tabao (same pairs they sell on Trendlockz and Perfectkickz, better than Sneakerahead) and compared them side by side to his legit pair. He lists all the differences and flaws in his post:

Direct link to album:

(Left is fake, right is legit)

Hope this helps others! The replicas are scary good but there are certain parts of the shoe that are obvious (toe box, eyelet stitching, tongue shape).
Repped for this. Very useful. It should probably be stickied or added to the first post in this thread.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're trying to show, I honestly do not see anything
There are more clue spots around the the midsole. I have noticed significantly more of them after wearing them yesterday and I feel as if it's because of the water

There are more clue spots around the the midsole. I have noticed significantly more of them after wearing them yesterday and I feel as if it's because of the water

Might just be your weight squeezing it out. I noticed from handling the sneakers that my hands would get sticky, especially after touching the sole. I think the glue they used isn't completely dry.

Back
Top Bottom