Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Practicing something for school and made a vid on the shoes, might as well share in case some of ya needed some more shots for your legit checks. I got close up on some shots so hopefully it helps.

it's interesting that the whites seem to be holding strong on consignment shops, staying above 6 bills while the other two more (?) coveted colorways have dipped to 550 (on FC) in some sizes. li'm guessing less resellers ended up going after white and so supply has run out quicker there...
I'm not sure if your thoery makes sense, but I was surprised by this too.

I wish the 'Whites' had more detail, but it's really about simplicity at the end of the day.

My man
pimp.gif
Just doing my part

Just copped the white for 420 shipped[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thanks yzy season

Last edited:
How does the canvas on the camos hold up? I'm about to pull the trigger but was curious about the integrity of the materials on a 5.

Is there a 100% foolproof way of structuring a trade online? I'm looking to trade a pair of camos for whites, but I've never done this before.

Is there a 100% foolproof way of structuring a trade online? I'm looking to trade a pair of camos for whites, but I've never done this before.
I've been on forums with escrow services. Both parties send their items to a mod, mod verifies the contents, then sends the items back out. Maybe someone here can help you out with that if you pay them or something.

I've been on forums with escrow services. Both parties send their items to a mod, mod verifies the contents, then sends the items back out. Maybe someone here can help you out with that if you pay them or something.
How much did it cost you?

Back
Top Bottom