Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Never used a bot on Supreme for anything, including BOGO hoodies. Guess there's a first time for everything :smh:

only camo on nikelab is some f***ed up ****.... 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 been copping preme for two years

just make sure you have your autofill info filled out on chrome tomorrow really

got a feeling at least some bots won't work
Yo fam I got a question if you know.  For billing address will Supreme cancel your order for your name being different than whats  on your credit card if everything else is the same??? I have different cards/address all that but the name is the same on the cards

Anyone have +4 on their zipcode? Will your order not go through if you put your normal 5 digit zipcode only?

Yo fam I got a question if you know.  For billing address will Supreme cancel your order for your name being different than whats  on your credit card if everything else is the same??? I have different cards/address all that but the name is the same on the cards
They won't let you order, everything has to be the same as your billing 

If the name is the same on the other cards I suppose they'll go through since it is a different card just change up your address a little, from saying like Street (1st card) to St (2nd)

sneakersteal on Instagram claims that camos dropping on nikelab TOMORROW. Anyone believe it or just a rumor?

Back
Top Bottom