Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Pair came in from preme, for those who copped theres a number on the lower right hand corner of the receipt paper any1 notice that, wonder whats that about

Kinda wish I had an size 11 instead of the 10.5 in camo. I'll see how they fit Wednesday and go from there (shrugs)

Mine been in preshipment to AR since Friday. Hopefully there is some movement when I check in the AM. UPS my choice says delivery on Wednesday.

So after waiting for an update after label created, 8:42pm today they are on the move and should be here tomorrow. Nice!

That picture is definitely a photoshop. I'm kinda disappointed that they aren't tumbled/ pebbled leather, but oh well.

Nothing new fam
Nike has been doing that for ages
The most recent and the worst is aj7FB imo
We all got fooled by nike's beauty pics..

So after waiting for an update after label created, 8:42pm today they are on the move and should be here tomorrow. Nice!
+1 
pimp.gif

Is there some type of mutual information we can give to admin as far as tracking numbers which should come with both our packages are being sent which should be kept confidential but for some kind of lee way

PARAGRAPHS[emoji]128520[/emoji]
Damn fam. You need to write a dissertation on why we should all wear our kicks. Salute.

P.S. I have the same problems with my Bred IV's. The black midsole is doo doo and cracking quite a bit.
mean.gif
  I've only wore them 15-20 times.

Back
Top Bottom