Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

My pair from Supreme
Checked on eBay and it seems like a lot of the sellers with my sz 14 aren't moving the white and blacks for more than 450 while the Camos are around 550 so production numbers and hype really don't mean too much for the big footers...I'm not in for the hype but IMO it's hard since I own the all white and the black metallic 5 to be that into the black and white supremes.... the differences are wayyyy too subtle it's like getting the same shoe just branded a little different....if I wasn't informed on the shoes I would think they were the same shoe seeing them from a distance in public....at least with the Camo color way is more easily distinguished as its own shoe and you won't see that pattern on any other 5 or re retro
It's all about demand.

I don't have the black metallics because I wasn't buying Jordans in 2011 (I was before but I took a break)  I did have the white metallics but they hurt my pinky toe because I got a size too small, I loved them though, so i'm glad I got these white supremes. Why does it matter though, why do we have to answer to you why we like a shoe, lol.

Lol you just answered thank you sir but all I'm saying is buy what you like.... if you have a history buying 5s or that's your favorite Jordan model I get you...I'm just trying to get an understanding from those lames trying to throw shade on a specific colorway because of production numbers

still really dont believe the black pair was the most limited. even if so supply>demand for the blacks currently. sold that pair to my friend for retail.

Don't feel bad bruh, first time ive seen the black bag also, last time i purchased jordans were 1st retro Cardinals that came with the regular insides. I dont see what's so funny not everyone is a slave to the system
It's just funny because this is the first shoe you've bought in years and it's the Supremes. What was wrong with Oreo 4's or whatever. I just found it funny because that is how they're supposed to come.
It is the first 5 I've bought. it can't supposed to be stuck on the box like that though. I watched unboxing videos before i posted. Is the bag being stuck common? Should I just clip it with scissors?

It is the first 5 I've bought. it can't supposed to be stuck on the box like that though. I watched unboxing videos before i posted. Is the bag being stuck common? Should I just clip it with scissors?
My black bag was stuck on the inside as well. Couple of other 5s have had that type of problem, do what you want to with it.

I really mean to put this politely - it's just a plastic sheet.
eyes.gif

still really dont believe the black pair was the most limited. even if so supply>demand for the blacks currently. sold that pair to my friend for retail.

That Instagram Supreme reseller can be sitting on a good supply of the black and just be saying that so he can profit better.

I really mean to put this politely - it's just a plastic sheet.
eyes.gif
lol yeah i know, but i got two pairs of different sizes. this one isn't my size (.5 down), so i was hoping to trade it. I'll just leave it as is for the trade though and tell whoever i end up trading.

You keep telling yourself that, your going to regret selling them retail

lol yeah i know, but i got two pairs of different sizes. this one isn't my size (.5 down), so i was hoping to trade it. I'll just leave it as is for the trade though and tell whoever i end up trading.

Why are you worried about the plastic? It's a non issue and people are going to blast you in here for keeping on talking about it. Did the kicks come with the plastic? Yes ---- was the plastic glued to the shoes? No ----- move on. Also there is a chance if you tell the person. Your trading/selling to they might try to low ball you because they know your worrying about something so dumb.

corgieshoe said the black pair were the most limited. due to everyone, even complex, recognizing that he is a supreme insider, i think i believe him.

They let this dude in the store with his dog during after hours, he DEF knows whats up when it comes to preme

They let this dude in the store with his dog during after hours, he DEF knows whats up when it comes to preme

Dude knows his stuff, but seems to me he's putting bait material out there. Reread the post cause it seems like they are being sarcastic

You keep telling yourself that, your going to regret selling them retail
i had two pairs of south beach 8s. and one of my close homies was begging me to sell 'em to him.... i sold 'em to him for retail.. i REGRAT that, because one time i needed money so i sold my other nds pair for $1000... and now i have no preheats /=  

i had two pairs of south beach 8s. and one of my close homies was begging me to sell 'em to him.... i sold 'em to him for retail.. i REGRAT that, because one time i needed money so i sold my other nds pair for $1000... and now i have no preheats /=  
But now you're close homies for life! FTW!
glamour-shots.jpg

I have good friends, but I'd never sell most things to them retail.... I learned that lesson once. That's all it took

Just got home to my NikeLab packages for the Camos. My UPS guy left my boxes exposed on the stairs for hours in the rain even though I have a covered porch. Jordan boxes inside were dry though. Anyway relieved to get both orders, even though it was under the same name, addy, account and payment method. So I open my first box and the jordan box has no Supreme logo like my black and white pairs did. So I open it and here's my Supreme Camos...
View media item 1766202
View media item 1766179:x :smh: :rolleyes
My first ndc order to screw up among dozens. Guess either someone at the Memphis storage or some ups guys somewhere down the trail has a new pair of Camos. Come to think of it the normal white/clear tape wasn't taped properly on that box like my other ndc orders are. It was a bit off and crookedly taped. Just called NDC and their "systems are down".
Anyway, at least they got my other pair that's TTS right and even though I hesitated at first to try for another in fear of getting Meg'd, thankfully I still did it or I would've had no camo now.

Last edited:
Just got home to my NikeLab packages for the Camos. My UPS guy left my boxes exposed on the stairs for hours in the rain even though I have a covered porch. Jordan boxes inside were dry though. Anyway relieved to get both orders, even though it was under the same name, addy, account and payment method. So I open my first box and the jordan box has no Supreme logo like my black and white pairs did. So I open it and here's my Supreme Camos...
View media item 1766177View media item 1766179:x :smh: :rolleyes
My first ndc order to screw up among dozens. Guess either someone at the Memphis storage or some ups guys somewhere down the trail has a new pair of Camos. Come to think of it the normal white/clear tape wasn't taped properly on that box like my other ndc orders are. It was a bit off and crookedly taped. Just called NDC and their "systems are down".
Anyway, at least they got my other pair that's TTS right and even though I hesitated at first to try for another in fear of getting Meg'd, thankfully I still did it or I would've had no camo now.

broo I would've been heated...:smh:

everyone will try to kill you on your price....   without that tag unless you get lucky  and get someone that doesn't care,  $100-$200   off  
word. i got them in on monday and just opened it this morning.. i like 'em a lot and might hold on to 'em. $100-$200 off for a missing key chain? haha ef that.

Back
Top Bottom