Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

lol i was just smh that people said they got black Vs off nike. and the black pair is sick, i just really love my camo pair
ohh i thought you even believed they dropped on nike but yah i love this CW its simple and easy to maintain 

I KIND OF PAID A BIT OVER PRICE FOR MY WHITE SUPREME 5'S BUT I FEEL LIKE IT WAS WORTH IT.....THESE SNEAKERS ARE DEFINITLY A TIMELESS PIECE

THAT WILL DEFINE A GENERATION OF COLLABOS

I have recently picked up the Blacks and the Camos in the same size..... the Blacks fit like a glove, but the camos are definitely more roomy, might need to wear an extra pair of socks! I can see what people are saying that the camos run 0.5 size up.

Also, one of my lace locks for the blacks - I was lacing them up straight out of the box and the red lock came completely out of the clear plastic moulded bit! Anyone else had this?!

guy asked me for 500 on top. fk that
if he's the one with the yeezys, you know that sounds about right, right? they're like 1k

Also, one of my lace locks for the blacks - I was lacing them up straight out of the box and the red lock came completely out of the clear plastic moulded bit! Anyone else had this?!
.... they do that on all 5s...

Last edited:
Someone on here said the bought a black pair from Nike and it didn't come with black stitching. The stitching on your pair looks tight like the real ones.

The black cw only released through supreme. Nike only released the camo's. So whoever got that black pair from "Nike" is probably rocking fakes.

Can somebody else with blacks post or confirm that the inner stitching underneath their insole is indeed black? Would like to see some consistency here.

both camo pairs came in from nike eu today. qualitiy is on point i must say! and i barely said that about jordans yet 5s in the last 2-3 years! 

The black cw only released through supreme. Nike only released the camo's. So whoever got that black pair from "Nike" is probably rocking fakes.

Can somebody else with blacks post or confirm that the inner stitching underneath their insole is indeed black? Would like to see some consistency here.
Thanks!
Wanna know if black pairs same as the camo that they have both black and white inner sole stitching 

Thanks!

Wanna know if black pairs same as the camo that they have both black and white inner sole stitching 
it doesn't matter

Ok... except that isn't the thing to look for in fakes. and that instagram user shouldn't be looked at either since they've been known to compare bad to good fakes
I think so, it looks legit for me and compare with ************* post except the inner sole stitching....
I still looking for someone help, anyway, thanks bro!

Ok... except that isn't the thing to look for in fakes. and that instagram user shouldn't be looked at either since they've been known to compare bad to good fakes
I think so, it looks legit for me and compare with ************* post except the inner sole stitching....

I still looking for someone help, anyway, thanks bro!

POST PICS OF THE ACTUAL SHOES AND STOP CARING ABOUT THAT ONE THING. I literally seen SC make a post about fakes and compared a fake to the same exact fake (ray allan 11s)

Just curious how much is everyone seeing Camo's resale for in their area? In the Portland area seems resale is at $400-500 for the Camo's I want to cop a 2nd pair and would rather strike now before prices get to crazy.

Just curious how much is everyone seeing Camo's resale for in their area? In the Portland area seems resale is at $400-500 for the Camo's I want to cop a 2nd pair and would rather strike now before prices get to crazy.
Just let mine go for $450

Think I'm gonna hold the other pair for a while.

Last edited:
I recently got these in on ebay. Seller has 100% feedback and Included receipt. Everything else checks out exept for the white stitching. I compared it to my camo pair (NDC) and my white pair (supreme) the camo has black, and the white obviously has white. So is there a possibility that these are real? I'm in contact with seller currently trying to get a refund after sc fake guide. Any ideas??

View media item 1774505View media item 1774506View media item 1774507View media item 1774509View media item 1774510View media item 1774511

I recently got these in on ebay. Seller has 100% feedback and Included receipt. Everything else checks out exept for the white stitching. I compared it to my camo pair (NDC) and my white pair (supreme) the camo has black, and the white obviously has white. So is there a possibility that these are real? I'm in contact with seller currently trying to get a refund after sc fake guide. Any ideas??
From what I can tell, other than stitching, they look legit. I know nike might have some inconsistencies when it comes to stitching (some chi 1 have inner swoosh stitching). Like others have said, your stitching is uniform and not segmented like on the fakes.

Back
Top Bottom