Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

i have a lot to say about this but ill just say.... you have no idea what his situation is. could be good, could be bad.
you are 100% correct.

I do not know the man.

But if you are going to be public about everything and then ask for friends too  (read his instagram)

what i do know is what he posted.

the pics of him holding hands with his child and baby momma, they were common place on his page.

they all looked very happy.

Then zip.

Then a month or two later, replacement chick, no baby.

lets not forget LC comparisons will now be a paid subscription.

I'm holding onto my pair until the price goes up or summer rolls back around.

I really wish I could've got the black pair though, the white looks like the solid white pair of 5s that just came out and the blacks remind me of metallics, one of my fave 5s.

Where are size 7 camos for 1k? Wasn't the smallest they made a 7.5?

7 is the smallest in camo, which the size only released on Nike, which I also need and also not paying the ridiculous asking prices

Last edited:
Yall know you don't have to quote that long list of pics fams posted. A simple mention would have been good enough.

just saying...
I'm used to forums that just collapse the image when quoted. Noted tho, I don't like long pages either

Quick Question...I know this is a sup v's thread but there is common ground involved...I just check my concord xi's for the first time in a long time and the sole has started to yellow...any suggestions on the best process to bring them back to icy blue???

Anything is plenty

Quick Question...I know this is a sup v's thread but there is common ground involved...I just check my concord xi's for the first time in a long time and the sole has started to yellow...any suggestions on the best process to bring them back to icy blue???

Anything is plenty
Sole sauce or sole glow.

Last edited:

Anything is plenty
:smh:

Anything is plenty

just wear them

you are 100% correct.
I do not know the man.
But if you are going to be public about everything and then ask for friends too  (read his instagram)
what i do know is what he posted.

the pics of him holding hands with his child and baby momma, they were common place on his page.
they all looked very happy.
Then zip.
Then a month or two later, replacement chick, no baby.

lets not forget LC comparisons will now be a paid subscription.

i get that... my point is, you have no idea why, nor is it any of our business.
for all you know, he could have lost them in an accident, she could have cheated on him, or skipped town on him. on the flip side, he could have done the same. but none of us know or need to know.

as for paying for services, welcome to america. you pay for any other service. i know i wouldnt continuously offer those services to thousands of people for free. i have people ask me from time to time just because i have 15k followers.

Final legit check on these please. Inner stitching is black on this pair, my NL pair has white stitching. Thanks in advance and rep to those who help!

Dunno where to post this, but someone posted on FB a pic of a pair of BM 5's with NA. The NA logo looks squashed though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom