Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I just scooped a Camo 10.5 for 380 shipped. Glad I finally can put this release behind me. Will look great along my black pair

laugh.gif
anyone hit on GOAT or is that all a h0ax?

I really would like all 3 of these, do you guys think I could pull off a trade for these if I traded my DS Lance Mountain set + some cash?

more like anyone who cops through the app is GOAT

So the app is BS? I asked about this earlier, but I applied to sell through the app when I found out about it a couple weeks ago. Today I got an email saying I was approved. Has anyone bought or sold through the app? I have never heard of anyone doing either, the thing is a huge unknown to me.

So the app is BS? I asked about this earlier, but I applied to sell through the app when I found out about it a couple weeks ago. Today I got an email saying I was approved. Has anyone bought or sold through the app? I have never heard of anyone doing either, the thing is a huge unknown to me.
they're legit to sell through. 

Is $400 for US Size 13 for White SUP Vs good price?

Not even my size but might cop just for the heck of it? Idk.

Finally able to get the Camos and talked him down to 350 and meeting up locally He had em for 400 plus shipping on eBay but realized we both lived in Austin lol Worked out I've been wanting these so bad Merry Christmas to myself lol

Finally able to get the Camos and talked him down to 350 and meeting up locally He had em for 400 plus shipping on eBay but realized we both lived in Austin lol Worked out I've been wanting these so bad Merry Christmas to myself lol
wow, that's a deal

wow, that's a deal

I know he had em listed at 450 and didn't sell so relisted em at 400 and I got email so contacted him asap and offered him 350 via PayPal and come to find out we both In Austin and agreed to meet up I'm so stoked I can wait to wear em lol

Back
Top Bottom