Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I know he had em listed at 450 and didn't sell so relisted em at 400 and I got email so contacted him asap and offered him 350 via PayPal and come to find out we both In Austin and agreed to meet up I'm so stoked I can wait to wear em lol
congrats homie

People around my way lost interest in these fast. Still confident the value will rise in due time

I agree with you, but it's going to take time. Possibly 1 year or so.
How many pairs of each color should I keep for personals ?
I know definitely 1 pair of white, but I'm not sure whether to keep more camos or more blacks ?

I copped my pair for $400 like a few days after when they came out with the Camo restock on Nike. lol I will keep it on ice too. Im tryna find a used camo or black pair to rock tho.

View media item 1818706
Finally got my Camos after striking out on every release of them. Gotta say they're beautiful in person. Can't decide which I like more: these or the black pair. Group shot with my girl's Black Foams

Last edited:
I agree with you, but it's going to take time. Possibly 1 year or so.
How many pairs of each color should I keep for personals ?
I know definitely 1 pair of white, but I'm not sure whether to keep more camos or more blacks ?

You really think it's going to take a year? I didn't want to wait that long, but suppose I would if I could sell them for a decent amount more than the current going rates. What price do you think these will normalize at eventually? $600?

I'm trying to compare them to a similar release, but it's difficult since these are the first Jordan x Sup collab.

You really think it's going to take a year? I didn't want to wait that long, but suppose I would if I could sell them for a decent amount more than the current going rates. What price do you think these will normalize at eventually? $600?

I'm trying to compare them to a similar release, but it's difficult since these are the first Jordan x Sup collab.

A similar releease would be the AF1 Highs.

If youre looking to buy these, now is the time. They might jump in price around tax season

I'm not on the hunt honestly. I'm waiting for value to go back up before I move mine

Back
Top Bottom