Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Saw what you did, but no one in there right mind will trade straight up for the camo's who own the blacks unless they wore them or hated them. Imo the camos are too loud for me and black and white are clean

I was able to trade my extra DS camo pair for a DS black pair. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just had someone call me random MA number.. about my ad for my blacks on CL. Trying to ask me about them because they look like"replicas". Lmao!!! Sounded like a bunch of teenagers and idk if they were serious. Told them they need to do their research and might wanna find a new hobby and hung up. They said the jumpman is "floating"

Anyone wear your camos in the snow? How'd ya fair?

I would wear em, they seem durable, but the thing is in NY it's either, snow or slush, which s just beggin to ruin your shoes. Not ready for snow boot weather 
mean.gif

Read Bro.....Read!!!!!!

Wtf are you talking about? The link I posted has nothing to do with the camo pair..... The link I posted is a LC of a white pair I purchased that I feel are fake... I havent posted anything else so I have no clue wtf you're talking about. You sure you're reading?

Wtf are you talking about? The link I posted has nothing to do with the camo pair..... The link I posted is a LC of a white pair I purchased that I feel are fake... I havent posted anything else so I have no clue wtf you're talking about. You sure you're reading?

Oh **** my bad :rofl: :lol: that was cucumber cool Camo pic whoops [emoji]128517[/emoji] anyways those Whites :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom