Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Man i dont wanna camp outside for these, just gonna be full of a bunch of hypebeasts. I hope there isnt a campout required lol

Not sure if the pair on the right is olive green or gray, but either way, those are definitely my favorite of the three. :smokin

Man i dont wanna camp outside for these, just gonna be full of a bunch of hypebeasts. I hope there isnt a campout required lol

Its Supreme. There will be a line wrapped around the block on a school day for these.

Not sure if the pair on the right is olive green or gray, but either way, those are definitely my favorite of the three. :smokin

Yea i was tihnkin the same thing. I think they are olive, but i heard a few ppl refer to them as grey

Flame me, but I still think this won't be any more difficult than an early morning lineup, tops.

Not even overnight.

Folks still ain't even looking for AF1s like that. Easy cop for all 3 colorways.

Flame me, but I still think this won't be any more difficult than an early morning lineup, tops.

Not even overnight.

Folks still ain't even looking for AF1s like that. Easy cop for all 3 colorways.

An early morning line-up is an easy cop nowadays?

I'm diggin' these, but I doubt that I'd be able to get them for retail. |I

But as stated, I don't know why it took Nike/Supreme collaboration in order to come up with these.

I thought the supreme x sb wasnt going to blow since dunks aint the wave right now
boy was I wrong

A good first step would be to dead this thread, so people have to come into the AF1 thread to find info about upcoming AF1s, including these.

I see all kinds of people coming into this thread who I've never seen in any of the AF1 threads. But, with "Supreme" in the title it's like cat nip for the beasts.

Back
Top Bottom