Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

A good first step would be to dead this thread, so people have to come into the AF1 thread to find info about upcoming AF1s, including these.
I see all kinds of people coming into this thread who I've never seen in any of the AF1 threads. But, with "Supreme" in the title it's like cat nip for the beasts.

BP do u want me to request one of the mods to merge this one into the larger thread?

A good first step would be to dead this thread, so people have to come into the AF1 thread to find info about upcoming AF1s, including these.
I see all kinds of people coming into this thread who I've never seen in any of the AF1 threads. But, with "Supreme" in the title it's like cat nip for the beasts.

Agreed

An early morning line-up is an easy cop nowadays?
Have you not seen what's been goin' on, on the Jordan Brand side of things, my dude? Tal'mbout General Releases, too.

But in regards to these, an early-morning lineup might even be stretching it, IMO. More power to us folks that are still down with AF1s.

I'll stand corrected come release date if we see otherwise.

I want to cop...but with all these people in here that don't even wear or know anything about Supreme possibly jamming up the site when they drop, I might not even waste my time.

:smh:

get serious people

links get tweeted and shoes sell out in seconds

y'all really think nt is the exclusive spot for info?

no thread at all and these shoes are gone

Pretty sure he is saying that enough people will know about this release regardless of this thread being made or it being in the official AF1 thread. This shoe is already being talked about nonstop on some clothing forums.

Olive pair is butter.

Too many beasts will be out for these though.

Not worth the hassle and let down of not getting through online.

Pass.

Dear Lord, please don't let AF1s become "hot" to the beasts again after this.

Currently living in a White community, and according to my white friends AF1's are too "African-American."

They wouldn't say that to Jax

By the time anyone can "post a link" these shoes will be long gone.
You'll know the day before that these will drop. 11am est the next day (Thursday) they will be gone in a couple of minutes.
Doesnt matter what thread was made or where the info was posted on NT cuz believe me, "THEY" know the info and are already awaiting the drop.

I want to cop...but with all these people in here that don't even wear or know anything about Supreme possibly jamming up the site when they drop, I might not even waste my time.
:smh:

I think you got it backwards.

It's not people who don't know about Supreme who are chasing the shoe (the AF1), it's people who don't care about the AF1 chasing this shoe b/c of Supreme.

And, frankly, I don't see you in AF1 threads. So, pot, meet kettle.

Back
Top Bottom