Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

That's what i meant by these being plain. When supreme's name was added to the shoe, more could of been done. Gum soles and canvas is classic nike but just not needed in a collaboration which includes 2 other companies.

But, nearly every time they do "more," it comes out poorly. Simplicity is king on AF1s. CWs aren't the problem with this model - they release dozens of perfectly fine CWs each year (and hundreds of bad ones), but the materials and the shape suck. Yeah - the black is plain, but so are Courirs - and many think those are among the best AF1s ever released.

if these came out without that supreme tag, no one would cop you'd all be saying "af1s are played out"...interested to see resale l on these.. probably be close to a monthly car payment 

Not everybody... I learned that the hard way in this thread.

It's all love, Jada. :nerd:

I buy very few new release AF1s, but I have more AF1s than any other model in my stash. Classics never die. Anybody who says AF1s are "played out" should not be taken seriously as a sneaker connoisseur. People who love sneakers for sneakers' sake don't care about that mess - people only care about sneakers as part of larger fashion trends do.

Last edited:
Preach Bip.

If it takes a collab with Supreme for us to get a beautiful pair of AF1's, something which is far too rare these days, then props to both Supreme and Nike for making it happen.

I hope these drop this week

need them camo's in my life

sad thing is I got the supreme SBs off line in my size but I forgot how I got in so fast lol

Last edited:
I hope they dont release this week

Galaxy Rookies
Olive 9s

just too much hassle

I hope these drop this week
need them camo's in my life
sad thing is I got the supreme SBs off line in my size but I forgot how I got in so fast lol
I hope they dont release this week
Galaxy Rookies
Olive 9s
just too much hassle
which one is it
laugh.gif

^
The 2nd one :lol:

i made my 1st statement BEFORE I knew I was gonna have to jump thru every hoop known to man to get at least 1 of these

I wanna get the rookies as a xmas gift for my little brother (he in the everything galaxy club)

once they announced the olives 9s are HOH n NDC only and yesterday announcing the Rookies would drop on the same day its like man its too much LIMITED crap in one week can we get at least 2 of the 3 to be a GR or some what more available :smh:

I forgot they announced the rookies before I quoted you lol.

I want the camos and olives. Hope they dont release till dec. 1st week.

Confirmed, they drop on Thursday
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news

The Nike Air Force 1 first released in 1982 has often been described as the greatest and most influential sneaker of all time. Named after the U.S. Presidential plane, the Nike Air Force 1 was the first basketball shoe to contain Nike Air technology in the sole.

One kid at a time, one community at a time, the Nike AF1 went worldwide, with infinite iterations, collaborations and customizations that helped define an entire culture of enthusiasts. 30 years on, the Nike AF1 remains the pinnacle of street, sport and culture.

Supreme has joined Nike to release a new version of the Air Force 1. Made exclusively for Supreme, the sneaker features authentic NYCO fabric that is traditionally used to produce military outerwear. NYCO fabric is highly durable and water resistant. The Nike Air Force 1 will be available in three colorways.

Available in-store in NY, LA, London and online on November 15th.

Available in Japan on October 17th.

Nike AF1 US Retail $128

Confirmed, they drop on Thursday
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news

The Nike Air Force 1 first released in 1982 has often been described as the greatest and most influential sneaker of all time. Named after the U.S. Presidential plane, the Nike Air Force 1 was the first basketball shoe to contain Nike Air technology in the sole.

One kid at a time, one community at a time, the Nike AF1 went worldwide, with infinite iterations, collaborations and customizations that helped define an entire culture of enthusiasts. 30 years on, the Nike AF1 remains the pinnacle of street, sport and culture.

Supreme has joined Nike to release a new version of the Air Force 1. Made exclusively for Supreme, the sneaker features authentic NYCO fabric that is traditionally used to produce military outerwear. NYCO fabric is highly durable and water resistant. The Nike Air Force 1 will be available in three colorways.

Available in-store in NY, LA, London and online on November 15th.

Available in Japan on October 17th.

Nike AF1 US Retail $128

Damn damn damn im in norcal but wont have noooo way to head to socal this weak :smh:
I really wanted those black ones.
Anybody gonna do a run for other nters? :nerd:
Would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
If any if y'all are gonna cop and never ordered from supreme I'll give y'all a hint.

The web store opens at "11 am est. Time" but actually, it opens around 10:50
So start refreshing the page around then.

Also, set up auto fill in Google chrome for your address and credit card.

Do not try to buy two pairs with the same credit card. Supreme doesn't allow
multiple purchase of the same item and if you do, supreme will cancel all your orders.

If any if y'all are gonna cop and never ordered from supreme I'll give y'all a hint.
The web store opens at "11 am est. Time" but actually, it opens around 10:50
So start refreshing the page around then.
Also, set up auto fill in Google chrome for your address and credit card.
Do not try to buy two pairs with the same credit card. Supreme doesn't allow
multiple purchase of the same item and if you do, supreme will cancel all your orders.

So I can order 2 pairs but with different credit cards? Can they be delivered to the same address?TIA.

SMH. IDK if I can wait til Thursday.

I wanted to cop some Lanvin joints on sale but the camos or olives for 128????

Kinda regret making this thread, but its not like the beasts wouldnt have known anyway.

SMH. IDK if I can wait til Thursday.
I wanted to cop some Lanvin joints on sale but the camos or olives for 128????
Kinda regret making this thread, but its not like the beasts wouldnt have known anyway.

This thread definitely has a lot more people in the loop about them.

Back
Top Bottom