Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

2r3krhi.jpg

Damn, slept on this thread, looks like I won't be gettin these camos, they're already all over eBay for $300+ :smh:

Last edited:
been in line for 3+ hours now, got in line a little after 11. hard to tell, but maybe 50 people in front of me and 50 behind. don't think there's 200 in line, probably 100-125 at this point...

What is this, the post office?

Sounds like 1 person is at the register.

Got tracking for ny Camos, but haven't gotten.tracking.for the olives my.girl got through with.

i had the size 11.5 camos in the card, with my cc info...click submit order and it crashes. 3:03pm pst and no confirmation email. feels badman. :frown:

Damn. Just got back from Supreme LA. Got there around 1130pm and the there was still about 100+ people waiting. Really wanted the black/ gums so I said eff it. Took about 2 1/2 hours to get to the register but ended up getting my size. First time being at the store since I've moved here and all and all a good experience. Feels good. Got my tracking # from my camo's and now I have my black gums :D ..So happy right now!

Sidebar. They had toooons of these still after I left so I'd advise anyone in the immediate LA area to go down there asap. Camo's were gone of course around 12ish.

YES! Just got my shipping confirmation for my camo's. I was getting a little worried. And yes, I had 3 different confirmation numbers, all separate charges, because of the crash. So, if you got more than one confirmation email on accident (because you kept forcing your order through, like me) you should be good. Congrats to everyone else who copped.

YES! Just got my shipping confirmation for my camo's. I was getting a little worried. And yes, I had 3 different confirmation numbers, all separate charges, because of the crash. So, if you got more than one confirmation email on accident (because you kept forcing your order through, like me) you should be good. Congrats to everyone else who copped.
So they're gonna refund the other charges, cause same thing happened to me

got my order conformation and now my shipping conformation im good :smokin btw i forced my order like everyone else in the camos purchased at 11:11

You only got 1 shipping confirmation though right? Even though you happened to have 3 different order confirmations

tried to track my pair its unavailable

probably pop up in the morning and tell me when my pair will arrive

Last edited:
CONGRATS TO JADA BC I KNOW HE WAS A BIG FAN OF THIS SHOE
BP I HOPE U GOT YOURS TOO. HE A TRUE AF1 HEAD.
I GOTTA ADMIT I STARTED THIS MORE AS A SUPREME FAN.
I STRUCK OUT AND IM KINDA GLAD I DID BC I KNOW THERE ARE TRUE UPTOWN HEADS WHO WANTED THESE.
I WOULDA MORE THAN LIKELY SOLD MINE.
PEACE UP!

Thanks, bro.

Had to reschedule some meetings to accommodate, but I just went and copped in person. Wound up with 2 size 9 camos. Dude in front of me was only buying a hat, so I gave him cash to cop a second pair on my behalf.

I took a bet that resell on the camos would be high enough to cop both other colors as opposed to just copping 1 of the other 2. Admittedly, a bit of a crab move, even if a shrewd one.

Line moved slow as hell though.

BTW, I saw maybe 3 or 4 people out of several hundred on the line who were wearing AF1s. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom