Swag Is For Boys, Class Is For Men

antidope

Supporter
Looks like theres a new slogan for girls to scream and throw around nonstop. Over the last week I've seen this said about 20 times, and its usually accompanied with a picture like this
429556_10151385395225093_552080092_23406403_837439642_n.jpg
 I can't be the only one who's been seeing this am I? How long until dudes who are known as goons hop on this trend and start wearing suits while super sagging the slacks?

This is only the second time I've heard this. Of course I haven't logged onto twitter or been near a high school today.

Whoever put the NBA photos as the choices like that, WEAK
laugh.gif

Never heard this said out loud, but I can already tell that this will probably be the next trend.

So are the girls saying class (as its bein portrayed in those pics) is better? Because clearly no one in this age group dresses like that or wants to (at least not every day) I just dont get the stupid labels that try and define things

I'm gonna start substituting Class for Swag in all sentences from now on.

Straight classing on them

Guess he got his class back

CLASS! CLASS! CLASS!

Might be on to something. But swag and class isnt how you dress. Its how you carry yourself. Theres a time and place for everything , dress wise. But i feel you, how long till dudes stop the snapback craze and start copping loafers and blazers. I already see it. I will come to this thread in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom