Swag Is For Boys, Class Is For Men

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Antidope

How long until dudes who are known as goons hop on this trend and start wearing suits while super sagging the slacks?
tumblr_lxz6rfZFNT1qk9zbko1_500.png

Is this a choppa suit appreciation thread?
Oh word?
master2bp2b-2bmp2bda2blast2bdon2b19982b5b320kb5d1.jpg

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Just because you wear a suit doesnt mean you have class though
I'm saying though. People think the clothes make the man. 
Swagger > Swag... 

Swagger is in the way you walk/talk/move

Swag is something a bunch of kids made up/term rappers abuse

You can have class AND swagger. 

That's what I don't understand...

I'm super generalizing right now, I know, but I feel like all the people looking at those pictures and saying "classy" and *** preach to everyone around them about how they don't judge people by how they look etc...

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I'm super generalizing right now, I know, but I feel like all the people looking at those pictures and saying "classy" and *** preach to everyone around them about how they don't judge people by how they look etc...

I don't know if I'm the only one that remembers this, but back during the days of the Royal Wedding with William and Catherine, the masses were going crazy talking about how "classy" Kate Middleton was and how she was the "classiest woman in the world", based on her attire.

Are you serious?

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I don't know if I'm the only one that remembers this, but back during the days of the Royal Wedding with William and Catherine, the masses were going crazy talking about how "classy" Kate Middleton was and how she was the "classiest woman in the world", based on her attire.

Are you serious?
i doubt they were just talking about her attire as people have been following her since she got w/Big Willy but some outfits are actually classier or have a more classic look than others...
eek.gif
i know

i love how the response to this is an independent lonely black woman
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i doubt they were just talking about her attire as people have been following her since she got w/Big Willy but some outfits are actually classier or have a more classic look than others...
eek.gif
i know

Yes, I know some outfits have a more classic and traditional look, but basically what is being said is that she's classy because she wears upper-class, traditional clothing. Class and upper-class aren't the same, right?

Anyways, regardless of what kind of outfits she was wearing, 99% of the people saying things like that never met her, so there it is.

...then someone says Lil Wayne and all the *!%%%!% go right back to talking about swag, cuz they know that n is ugly.

"Yea, but......I just like his swag"

people have been following how she CARRIES HERSELF since she got w/the prince...guess i should have clarified that...so while she may have looked nice in her classic outfits i can almost guarantee they were also factoring in how she carries herself

So do they expect us to wear suits every where?
MY BROTHERS we need to think of a witty retort for this NOW, or at least our own version for this tomfoolery

I really gravitate towards menswear and all but there's a time a place for everything....so +$%! this whole class vs. swag mentality, style trumps all.

2dwbuqq.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i NEED the original pic of the gators and the long tie...

it look like the far left famb finna get the wop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom