~~~~~~~~~~~~SWISHERS skyrocketing outta roof Unappreciation Post~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW! i used to get deals like 2 for $1 all day. Every lil hood spot has .95 each or $1.75 like 711. Best i can find is 3 for 2dolars and sum change. Anyoneelse feel me?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

But you'll drop 200+ for some shoes..

Do yourself a favor and get some glass.

packs are 5 bucks round here
smh.gif

wraps are still a buck so whenever i come across some bluntwraps i scoop them

yep...cigarillos arent exempt from the tobacco tax increase

theres still 1 spot in my area that has singles for .75

im tryin to just buy packs now

Yea Tax kicked in.. $5 for a pack is crazy. I hit stores that haven't "price increased yet" but im looking to order in bulk soon.

I'm down to one spot near me where I can still get optimos for $1...not sure how much longer it'll last though
smh.gif

unappreciated
smh.gif

i can't imagine using anything but swishers; the process of gutting them out & etc . . is like second nature now.

how are the wraps?

smh.gif
I thought you were talking about when you go to ash it out of the sunroof and it blows outta your hand

Now THAT !$#% is unappreciated
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^lmao @ WE GET MONEY

i haven't smoked weed in forever. i was at a gas station (in the hood at night scared for my life cuz of all the goons around + $1000 of jewelry on me +recession) buying beer and some dude went to ask me a question i'm just like wuts good. dude was like can u buy me a dutch and instead of giving me adollar and a quarter, my man gave me a dollar and all the change he musta had in his piggy bank
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom